Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

A considerate driver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Grem posted:

Last week I went to a bar and the waitress had a big leopard skin tattoo over her cleavage. I had to leave cause it made me feel that poo poo.

You could just stop looking at her cleavage.

Nah, I'm kidding

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Mondays amirite

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

LadyPictureShow posted:

What’s creepy about them?
They’re old lynching postcards with the victim edited out

Didn't need the spoiler, it's striking how you can tell from the poses and expressions alone.

What's the context for the last one? Kind of hosed to see guys in uniform.

e: after a reverse GIS it seems they're indeed soldiers

Phlegmish has a new favorite as of 01:00 on Aug 19, 2018

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Scathach posted:

I was picking plums today and found a juicy, perfect ripe one. I bit into it to reveal some centipede/worm/thing with endless legs. It was pissed. Pretty sure I'm done eating plums this summer.

(Not my picture, same worm.)

That's happened to me a few times, that's just where they like to hang out. Yeah, it was pretty off-putting.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Sponge Baathist posted:

One time I ate a mexican swiss roll that had live maggots in it. They accentuated the pineapple flavor that was in it by tasting like coconut. I'm not gonna lie, I ate the whole thing and it was so loving delicious. It was like winning the lottery because I haven't had much luck finding another one.

If this is actually true you're a braver man than I, I know it's not rational but the thought of eating maggots disgusts me. Like that hosed up Sardinian cheese

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Much deep, worthy successor to Spec Ops: The Line, 9/10

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Who would win in a fight against a centipede

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

They're obviously good friends so why would it think that

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I guess it's gently caress what they say

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Boyflies will be boyflies

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

lol

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

Why, was your monitor off

Hahaha

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

JGdmn posted:

It's true. I'm now divorced. Thanks Richard.

Did you show her how you brought laughter and merriment to all (by getting owned)

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Imagine not having jaws lol

That fish (if you can call it that) will probably cry when it reads these posts

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Pregnant giant female cyborg Michael Jackson is exactly my fetish

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Where's that even from, a music video? It's bizarre in a way where it seems the entire purpose was to be bizarre

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

A mayflys life is very short and brutal hell.

I thought I was in the Warhammer: Vermintide II thread for a second

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I never get invited to wild orgies like that

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

ToxicSlurpee posted:

The adult form of it is rarely seen. They spend most of their lives as big, gross larva that live under rocks in the river and eat other creepy crawlies so most people never encounter them at all.

Don't doxx me

quote:

Here's a regular sized man holding a spider crab

Phlegmish has a new favorite as of 11:44 on Jun 15, 2019

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

RCarr posted:

My mom once picked up a bee out of the pool to save it. It stung her and it turns out she was allergic and almost died before having to go to the hospital. That’s my new story!

Reminds me of that Norwegian girl recently who tried saving a puppy in the Philippines and ended up dying of rabies.

The moral of the story is, never help anyone whether person or animal

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Nostradingus posted:

When I was fresh out of college, I bought a kitchen table and chair set at a garage sale. The next day, I was enjoying breakfast at my new table when it suddenly collapsed into sawdust and a few thousand ants came streaming out.

Never buy furniture that has been outdoors.

I am truley sorry for your lots but this is a hilarious mental image

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

christmas boots posted:

I was going to make a joke about how someone must have really hated Jenny, but Wikipedia tells me it’s a corruption of the French phrase jeune d'Anvers which means “youth of Antwerp” and that’s way loving funnier imo

One of my new colleagues is from Antwerp, I'm definitely going to tell her this first thing Monday

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'd say that's why corona has become so widespread. It really is not very dangerous to a healthy person, and it takes a while for symptoms to appear (if they do at all). Compare to something like ebola, which is far too deadly for its own good.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

But I drink unfil...oh.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Read Snigfut posted:

I, too, love having my spirit slowly and miserably crushed into dust.

Ah so you're a goon

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Nastyman posted:

It's the best drat dark ambient I've heard in years

An extremely low bar to clear

I actually don't think I've ever heard any, maybe the sound of my neighbors arguing

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I remember a friend of mine was in an ambient band, and when I went to see them in the early 2010's, I just stood there all 'what the gently caress is this'. Not that it was bad, it wasn't really music at all.

That was my ambient story, like and subscribe for more content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Congrats on your painting that's straight from Clive Barker's Undying