Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Wheat Loaf posted:

There's loads of really gross pictures of stuff like deformities or the aftermath of road traffic accidents that are really disgusting to look at (I don't tend to do so because I have a weak stomach) but stuff like that is on another level for me as far as "creepy" goes.

Another one: in 1988, a teenager named Tara Calico disappeared from her home in New Mexico. About six months later, a discarded photograph - which can be viewed on the linked Wikipedia page - was found in a car park in Florida. It features a boy and a girl bound and gagged. The girl is believed to be Tara Calico. The boy remains unidentified.

That sort of thing makes my skin crawl.

Yea, I first heard about the Tara calico a few weeks ago. Super creepy. Also in the picture is a VC Andrews novel? Who was apparently her favorite author. Whole thing is super unsettling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the lambs

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

AFewBricksShy posted:

It’s the end of the movie”the vanishing”.

A guys girlfriend gets kidnapped.
he makes contact with the kidnapper who tells him he will show him what he did with the body if he agrees to have the same thing done to him. The guy drinks a drugged drink and wakes up buried alive.

It’s a bleak rear end movie. The American version changes the ending to a more Hollywood style one.

The American one he drinks drugged coffee. Wakes up in the coffin. His new girlfriend comes and saves him. Later they're telling their story to a reporter at a restaurant. The waiter comes up and is like "Would anyone like some coffee?" And they all say "No thanks!" and break out into laughter with a sitcom style freeze frame.

it's loving ridiculous. Though not a bad flick until then.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Esplanade posted:

The Small Pilgrim Places idea is awesome; wish we had that in the states.

same

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I don't normally mind a couple spiders hanging around, but at that point, I think you're just hanging around them, and should probably get your own place.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
So, I recently learned you have to be careful eating pistachios because sometimes they have larva in them.

Yech,

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
here's a palate cleanser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy