Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
late response but looking at this closely it seems like he's wearing glasses and that's why the lights reflected so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
ah jeez my shoelaces

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
"Original video"? That face is from a japanese art piece...

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Scarier image as a thumbnail.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

twistedmentat posted:

This replaced Underlondon as my favorite SCP.
Mine is 2935. It's fairly simple and has a similar conceit in some ways, but I think it's executed better.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
it's both gay and not gay that way so strictly speaking no one can criticize you

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Well, if they were intelligent enough they probably would give a gently caress about the amount of habitat reduction+pesticide use which have both drastically reduced insect populations in the last few decades, especially for flying insects(which is bad because they pollinate)

not to be a downer but we absolutely have a huge impact on insects

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
must have swallowed a lot of flies for it to grow that big.

are you an old lady, by any chance

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Inceltown posted:

Would you still feel the same if they could fly?

https://twitter.com/seldo/status/1178017364387889152
this makes so much sense because I've seen lil spiders drifting around the air in my basement before, and there's little to no wind currents down there at all

the tweet misquotes the article though, it's not magnetic fields it's electric fields.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Bits of that feel like a (much better)evolution of the dumb "sped up flailing head" thing in metal music videos and horror movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Look up Brian Peppers on Google, it'll give you all you need
it really won't because at least half the poo poo that comes up is either definitely fake or unverifiable