Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

My Twitter Account posted:

Appoint me FCC Chairman, and I will offer this person amnesty to come forward. He's got to be, like, 50, 60 years old now. I wonder what other neat hacks he's pulled off.

You couldn't possibly do a worse job than the current one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Mein bunker has plenty of room

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Red Mundus posted:

That might actually be from the suicide forest in Japan. I don't know for sure though.

Here's where the detective brigade barges in and talks about the dead leaves so it'd be impossible or something. It doesn't look like it though

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's like no matter how hard you try you can't help but post on topic. What a nifty super power

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Say Nothing posted:

Welcome to the end of the world.

https://i.imgur.com/cBju2Kh.mp4

Context?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Getting some severe mengele vibes from creepy doc

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

twistedmentat posted:

When we were kids, my cousin tried to do that into a hole we found in the woods behind his house. He got stuck and they had to call rescue to dig him out. At least he went in feet first so he wasn't in too much danger.

Smarter than minty at least.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

RoboRodent posted:

I'm not inclined to be claustrophobic, but 17 years ago I saw an IMAX movie about caving and *that* made me feel pretty drat claustrophobic.

Listen buddy we don't care about your phobias here

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Why, was your monitor off

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sloth Life posted:

That's Hell. You're in Hell and they forgot to tell you

It's very ephemeral

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Busket Posket posted:

Re: the ones from Dallas:

“‘At first, it was so white it looked like fairyland,’ said Donna Garde, superintendent of the park about 45 miles east of Dallas. ‘Now it's filled with so many mosquitoes that it's turned a little brown. There are times you can literally hear the screech of millions of mosquitoes caught in those webs.’

As creepy as it is, it's not the work of one giant spider, but a community of thousands. No one knows exactly why the spiders joined forces, but it's a surprising level of cooperation among the eight-legged engineers that has even insect experts scratching their heads...”

Imagine hating spiders after they do you such a solid.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Randaconda posted:

Nah, not introduced, per se. They're native to the Gulf Coast, but they've been expanding their range from everybody mowing nowadays. (their larvae live in grass clippings)

I haven't seen them in years tbh

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I mean if something stings me the truce is off.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Holy jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

twistedmentat posted:

This explains why people think so many celebs are lizards.

That's leaded water