Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

It has some really ugly results too. Do a GIS on blading scars.

Check out Abdullah the Butchers head, it's gross.

I only bladed once when I was wrestling and it's sketchy as hell. Your trying to covertly slice a line on your forehead while other people in the ring fart around.

One trick they don't tell you about blading is to make it good you take about 5 aspirin and drink a ton of water. The blood just streams out of you.

Edit: the blade is taped to your wrist tape too. So before your spot where you blade you are wrestling with a razor just hanging out on your wrist. Some folks put it in their trunks.

We also got NO training on how to do it properly. The vets were all "just pull the blade out, stick it in your head and go from side to side"

Beer_Suitcase has a new favorite as of 21:10 on Dec 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

If anything it would be from dirty mats.

It's this! I developed a gross rash from our mat we trained on because the giant 20x20 canvas was never washed and had generations of gross wrassle man sweat and spit and blood ground into it.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

InequalityGodzilla posted:

I bet you're also the sort of guy that hates surprise parties :colbert:

I would be surprised if I fell in a hole and there was a party at the bottom and not just the bones of other people who don't look up from their phones.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Collins

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Now that the thread it back up open, have a savory cool down treat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Ariong posted:

Now he’s in heaven, where he can eat as many spiders as he likes.

Is that Spider Hell?

They could call him The HarvestMan