Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Yes, I'm poly, and I work in a cubicle! This thread is a safe space for other Poly programmers.

RULES:

No trolling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i prefer polyglot

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
gas, ban

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i prefer polyglot

same but polyplot with a linear fit iykwim

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Multiple inheritance is not good, just use interfaces instead

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
mixins are best imo

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
code:
public:
  friend double withBenefits();

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Nice name and avatar. I'm sure it was well worth the $30 you spent on them. /sarcasm

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

Nice name and avatar. I'm sure it was well worth the $30 you spent on them. /sarcasm

Yeah, it's a great combo.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

But he doesn't like Die Antwoord, so I'm not really sure about his integrity.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
is this also a safe space for the polyaromantic and grey polyaromantics

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23726120

yeah pretty much what i expected

pram
Jun 10, 2001
der untermensch

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
ugh humans are disgusting

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
when will I be free of this meat prison

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

A shared Google calendar is the answer.

lol

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

rotor posted:

when will I be free of this meat prison

Only anime can set you free.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

polymers are pretty cool. i'm wearing slippers right now made of both natural and syntehtic polymers.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

here's a picture of a biopolymer (kinky!) surgical mesh.

CamH
Apr 11, 2008

idgi

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

http://www.aliexpress.com/cheap/cheap-sexy-polymers.html

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
gas

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
polyamourous would be ok for a bit but there is no loving way it wouldn't crash and burn in a truly devastating manner

having kids is kind of like it (dont think sick thoughts), in that you have multiple loving relationships with people, but unlike a polymoaus relationship there are boundaries to the typesof relationshgips and love given and expectations and etc. its the natural way to love many people*

trying to wedge that kind of multi love desire into adult sexual relationshiups with multiple people at the same time will fail because humans are fail

*i am gambling but i know people without kids will flip they poo poo and project they own pedo desires onto loving families. you're the fuckin sick ones for having those thoughts

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

duTrieux. posted:

polymers are pretty cool. i'm wearing slippers right now made of both natural and syntehtic polymers.

actually enzymes are where its at

when one grasps the orders of magnitudes that enzymes catalyse reactions compared to non-enzymatic catalysts one truly grasps the wonder of life

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

echinopsis posted:

polyamourous would be ok for a bit but there is no loving way it wouldn't crash and burn in a truly devastating manner

having kids is kind of like it (dont think sick thoughts), in that you have multiple loving relationships with people, but unlike a polymoaus relationship there are boundaries to the typesof relationshgips and love given and expectations and etc. its the natural way to love many people*

trying to wedge that kind of multi love desire into adult sexual relationshiups with multiple people at the same time will fail because humans are fail

*i am gambling but i know people without kids will flip they poo poo and project they own pedo desires onto loving families. you're the fuckin sick ones for having those thoughts

You actually, literally have brain damage.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Here's how being a father is like loving multiple people

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

alan moore was in a polyamorous relationship, and alan moore declared himself to be a wizard and started worshipping a glove puppet

Sweevo fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Nov 24, 2014

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

http://www.drugwatch.com/transvaginal-mesh/verdict-settlement/

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

get permission from your significant other before loving another person!

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

echinopsis posted:

hmmm, thoughtful and provocative.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
echinacea'd again

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lol if programmers can find one person to love them, much less several at one time

Apr 7, 2003

lol

sinekumquat
Jun 12, 2005

the most dangerous philosopher in the west
College Slice

carry on then posted:

lol if programmers can find one person to love them, much less several at one time

a lot of programmers at university were in poly relationships

none of them stayed in one after

Apr 7, 2003

English people are hideous.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Citizen Tayne posted:

English people are hideous.

english people have the largest breasts of any european population (both genders)

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

duTrieux. posted:

polymers are pretty cool.

agreed, epicly

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Matoi Ryuko posted:

But he doesn't like Die Antwoord, so I'm not really sure about his integrity.

die antwoord is ok i was trying to rile up z0r

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Sir AIDS posted:

actually the name/av change was a gift from another poster :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

duTrieux. posted:

hot as hell, rest of series plz

• Locked thread