Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Aqualung posted:

^^^^ That is literally the best thing about this.

Look at that smile

Giedo owns

He's F1 incarnate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
irc.synirc.net/f1 if you want to be a grandad and chat on irc

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
How the gently caress are the driver 'ratings' on the F1 Access site supposed to work? Some dude watching the race and pulling numbers out of the air? Lewis has a 8.5 braking rating and Button a 8.1!

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Lmao. Posting from a computer of all things. Get with the times old man.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

El Hefe posted:

Look at that smile

Giedo owns

He's F1 incarnate

i have to admit i kind of love this now

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

http://tenplay.com.au/sport/formula-1/live-streaming

They will have 5 different cams available during the live sessions with the usual online delay, including the Cockpit Cam, Driver Tracker and Pit Stop Cam.

I think you might be able to access it outside of Australia using a VPN to change your region.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
New thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3706039

• Locked thread