Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.
So did anyone else snicker when they were spraying the champagne vile rose water from the podium and DC said "and there's going to be a few people who are wet down below" and it cut directly to a shot of a soaked and grinning Nicole Scherzinger, or was it just me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

poty posted:

RIP McLaren twitter guy we hardly knew ye

Looks like Manbat is still head of comms for Mclaren, doubt he's the twittermonkey though.

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

The prancing horse is facing the wrong way. Otherwise it's pretty nice, I like their nod to F1 historymakers HRT with the HP cool spot..

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

simplefish posted:

Um excuse me when you talk about Pastor, please use his official title. It should be "F1 Race Winner Pastor Maldonado"

I'll take "sentences that are still true if you drop the first letter" for $200, Alex.

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

gret posted:

#TodosConFernando

Let's take a moment to be thankful for our lives without head trauma #BRAINBLESSED

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

Must be photoshopped, the tortoise actually won a race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

poopzilla posted:

that's not even close to mexico smdh
He means they mis-spelled Vuvuzela.

• Locked thread