Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
Off season F1 is the formula E season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

Wirth1000 posted:

All I see there is it having an adverse effect on the Red Bull Child Slavery Incubation problem and some horrible pay driver.

Alonso, Raikkonen, Massa and Button would have made it or maybe they wouldn't have made it to F1. Who knows and who cares. Let's just apply that superlicense rule to all the decades of F1 preceding it. These are the rules now going forward. Not much point looking back now.

What if Hitler was disqualified from becoming head of the Nazi party? Huh, what then, tough guy?

are you suggesting that are daniel would not have made it?????

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

Wirth1000 posted:

Why the hell would you get the sponsors tattooed on as well lmao

authenticity m8. how will your lewis tat come to life without the sponsors?

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

Wirth1000 posted:

Well he's missing the gigantic blackberry banner below Petronas. So much for authenticity.

I'm getting that part done in the next session

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
IWC mostly makes ugly watches now, are we still talking about watches? Anyway lewis should wear Hamilton watches bc they look nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

MattD1zzl3 posted:

it would be pretty awesome if sebastian goes with a blank white helmet for the rest of his career (and like sampson with his power removed by a haircut, he never wins another race)

Well he didn't win a single race last year anyway, so it's probably not the helmet.

• Locked thread