Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
So happy that Anthony Hamilton got a Stevanage mention in there

#Stevenage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
http://www1.skysports.com/f1/report/22058/9538348/what-was-said-when-lewis-hamilton-quit-mclaren-to-join-mercedes

I won't quote all the best so others can find their favorites, but this one I liked

“Without doubt Hamilton's move is a gamble, especially given his long-stated ambition to win multiple world titles. But with only one in five years at McLaren - likely to be six - and that back in 2008, he must now feel a change is required. For McLaren, losing their big-name star will hurt, but in Perez they are recruiting a potential future world champion” – Ann Gripper, Daily Mirror.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
BOLD PREDICTIONS

Ardan wins the next three years for Red Bull. The great fraud Vettle retires from Ferrari a disgrace, Ardan takes his place and leads Ferrari into their new era of Domination.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
As an iPhone owner, why would I buy something that stops people from seeing that I'm an iPhone owner? I mean maybe if I had a 5...

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Typical gang sign flashing thug

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
I wonder what quirky rules we'll have next year to get people riled up and arguing???

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
The race distance must be respected!

ed: Seriously, I agree for regular backmarker circumstances, but wait for the poo poo storm when a front runner that took an early penalty or the like gets a 1 lap bump and moves up thru the field.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOEoh6-l2Ik

So Lewis has definitely had a talk with Eddie and Bernie's guy then, eh? No way that's plugs or growth.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Gap spotted, obv. not using Eddie's guy

edit: Lewis you have millions bro...this is shameful....

Get someone who can do it right

nsaP fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Nov 28, 2014

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
What's wrong with his handler? Letting him on TV like that. Dude is worth millions and can't get a decent rug. He obviously cares a lot by his ridic haircuts as it was thinning out.

More ridiculous looking than any of his jewelry or outfits and I'll stand by that :colbert: Hire someone who can give you a decent toupee man.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
:getin:

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
ARE DAN

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Semprini posted:

Why does the guy keep saying 'maybe' at corners?

Giving him tips on what the traction might be like, 'absolute' is another one.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Aside from the 'dear god' I think this one is as good if not better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhAw86UDhHM

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Dubs posted:

Can we get a hair check for this video?

Sure. Same toupee.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
If you front load your shopping it's easier to kick the rear end out.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
I thought the tone of the report saying that Bianchi didn't slow down enough was pretty fuckin' rich.

"We haven't addressed that no drivers follow this regulation, nor have we issued penalties in any way, but if he had followed the regulation..."

Not to mention that it's a situation where a failing team can get precious points that will mean millions and potentially keep them afloat...

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
India as well. I hold out hope they were unfairly maligned by the fraud Vettel's overly dominant car.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Are there any photoshops of Vettel wearing a black hat and skinny moustache, with a monocle? That's the image of him I have in my head.

Sort of a mix between Boris Badenov and the Fearless Leader.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

MustardFacial posted:

I think he meant more that the FIA should be blaming themselves for not enforcing drivers not slowing down during double waved yellows. Had they enforced that rule from the start, Bianchi wouldn't be in a position to be "going too fast", he wouldn't have crashed/wouldn't have hit the loader/at such a great speed, and he wouldn't be in a coma.

They are race car drivers after all, and race car drivers are children. If you give them an inch they'll take 1000 miles.

Yes, this. It 's ridiculous to point out that he didn't follow the regulation when they've never enforced it and no one follows it.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Ron dennis adds sugar to his tea one grain at a time and if he exceeds 100 grains he fires an intern.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
I like this fella http://www.pitflaps.co.uk/2014/12/vettel-hands-back-2012-title/

quote:

After driving the 2012 F1 Ferrari, Sebastian Vettel has handed back his World Driver’s title for that season.
The apparently legitimate 4-time driver’s champion made the donation after undergoing his first ever Ferrari test in the car in which Fernando Alonso ran him close and which turned out to be utter dogshit.
Said the 27 year old legend-charlatan, “my RB8 Red Bull was the pinnacle of F1 engineering; a perfectly balanced chassis that could be coaxed or manhandled to the minutest level of precision depending on any circuit or track condition that presented itself.”

More on the site

Also lol http://www.pitflaps.co.uk/2014/04/webber-poo poo/

edit: http://www.pitflaps.co.uk/2014/11/dennis-determined-arsehole-horner/ Hah, p. much every article is great.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Because instead of position fights at the restart we'd have Lewis having a daring pass on Chilton to chase down Rosberg in front.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
In the wiki spergs defense, they're wiki spergs and that's the wiki rule. If the race isn't confirmed at a venue, no flag for the location of the venue.

I wonder if we could remove Korea if we got some citations saying they hadn't done poo poo to get the race back and it's just a ploy to allow 5 engines in the season.

ed: Just checked, Korea is TBA too but now they both have flags. Oh god.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Formula_One_season

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Button and Alonso should constantly crack Dad jokes and call the Toro Rosso drivers 'son'.

#TeamDad

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Mods please ban for obvious trolling

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

RALF posted:

Ralf Schumacher is an awesome driver

Compared to Michael, now, you mean

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Alonso stipulated the beard stays till jules comes out of the coma. He started growing it after Japan.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
That's awful.

The hair is way too thick.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
The Gherkin Chandok has been purged.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Brainwrong posted:

The last time Phil opened his mouth, Schumacher's PR woman told him to shut it and that he'd never been to visit so couldn't know what was going on.

She did this time, too .

nsaP fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Dec 29, 2014

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
The helicopters could fly at the circuit but could not land at the hospital as I remember.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

serious gaylord posted:

You remember incorrectly

Well it's what Ted said on the feed at least, I'll pass the blame to him.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Alain Post posted:

No need to flip out.

I dunno, watching it tore me apart

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
I think he beats out Lewis in Bad Tattoos. What's with these goons. Alonso is just as bad.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

CratSock posted:

Webber was a hero, and the primary victim of said fraudulence. He should be made a saint for his patience, spending multiple seasons being abused by the Flying Finger and Horny Horner. I bet he gets PTSD flashbacks.

LOL Picturing him waking up next to his girl and going "Ugh, had the nightmare again".

"The one where they gave Seb your front wing or Multi 21?"

Also, I'm flabbergasted that there is a discussion about how someone is a bigger dick than Ron Dennis.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
The only thing Bernie fucks anymore is F1 fans with his ridiculous rules and Vettel worship

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Wirth1000 posted:

Let's not forget about Bernie's wife of 3 years.

Lookit those hands then imagine that dick...ugh. If he can even cum it's only cause she puts on some fetish show for him...can't even imagine Bernie's quirk....

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Probably her just submitting to him and paying him millions of dollars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
He'll be bald by the first race cause you can hide it on morning shows and with pictures that look like they were taken on a disposable. Those HD cameras following him immediately after he takes off his helmet? No chance.

This past year the helmet would come off and a towel would immediately go on, to be replaced by his hat.

• Locked thread