Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

simplefish posted:

How many years is Alonso's contract for? I'd guess 2 or 3. Would be surprised if Button got more than 12 months.

Button's is one year plus an option for one year apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

be nice wicka posted:

both movistar and o2 are owned by telefonica, i hope they run with o2 logos on the car when they win silverstone and make vodafone cry

mclaren evil empire 2015-when i run out of tears

BT will own them by Silverstone

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

be nice wicka posted:

electrocution seems the most likely explanation

Alonso's dead?

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004

BBC posted:

Van der Garde must still acquire a valid super-licence - required for any driver to compete in F1 - if he hopes to compete this weekend, as last season's has now expired and has not been renewed.

Surely he's not going to get one for some Bernie-enriching reason.

• Locked thread