Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Vettel Owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Phwoaar look at that expression of pure determination, thats the face of the 2015 wdc.

Here are the engineers explaining how bad and fail Fernando Alonso is and that he was definitely a fraud. Unlike Sebastian Vettel who owns.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

nsaP posted:

I wonder what quirky rules we'll have next year to get people riled up and arguing???

I think everyone will be too busy celebrating Scuderia Ferraris return to glory with Sebastian Vettel tbh.

track day bro! fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Nov 27, 2014

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I know we all hate fraud champion Poois Shamilton and love legit 4 time champ Sebastian Vettel but this was quite nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU93fChJxIc

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

1500quidporsche posted:

Red Bull just wants Carlos Sainz' input on how to cheat better.

They shouldve bought out Toyota Team Europe then.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Ghost of Mussolini posted:

Four more titles here we go boys

Actualy hes going to win 5, just 5 more titles. It says so on his car and helmet.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Jon Von Anchovi posted:

that Ferrari video with Vettel actually made me like him a bit more :negative:

We all like Sebastian Vettel, people here are just pretending to hate him.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Aqualung posted:

Un-ironically this.

He was dogshit op. Now prost, that guy was extremely ftw. I'd say he was the Sebastian Vettel of the era.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Human Grand Prix posted:

I don't understand the Japanese infatuation with Senna.

Japanese people love Brazilians for some reason, their National football team and league has a load of nationalised Brazilians. Also they had one for their national team manager for ages.

Also this I guess
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Brazilian

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Dont we find out if known bare wasteman fraud champion Jenson Button is out of a drive today?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

1500quidporsche posted:

Like they aren't just going to delay the announcement again.

This is why you'd never see 4 times genuine wdc Sebastian Vettel drive for McFailern.

Joke of a team.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Human Grand Prix posted:

Miku McLaren 2015.

I'm ok with this, as long as hologram Miku replaces Ron Dennis

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

be nice wicka posted:

reminder that "super aguri" was literally the word super and a adult man's first name

Is that you Ron Dennis?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
The news is that McLaren are a bad team run by a wasteman. #humble #blessed

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

serious gaylord posted:

Movistar colours would look ace on an F1 car.

Dark blue and yellow?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Imagine if they had a 3 car team of Button, Alonso and Hamilton. A team entirely comprised of fraud champions. Run by an autistic wasteman.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Brainwrong posted:

He's loving awful. He's a filthy chav. He makes me sick through my eyes.

Hes no Sebastian Vettel for sure, I cant wait for The Big Vettel Man to tear it up at the scud next season.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

aequalis posted:

Oh god. Poor Nando... Let the corporate soul sucking begin (again).

abadteam.jpg

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Moxie Omen posted:

Actual colors? On an F1 car? That's for lovely backmarker teams!!!

I think you'll find that the best team Scuderia Ferrari have the best colour and also the best driver Sebastian Vettel. Unlike McLaren who are literaly run by the motorsport version of ulillillia and have two fraud champions for drivers.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty sure Scuderia Ferrari have never cheated.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

be nice wicka posted:

he might also be smiling because ferrari is so dysfunctional that he's genuinely happy to work for ron again

Ferrari only started being poo poo once notable fraud champion Fernando Alonso joined. Now they have 4 times fair and square WDC winner Sebastian Vettel to fix all the things Alonso hosed up at Ferrari.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

His girlfriends a furry and hes a fraud champion who could never be as good as Sebastian Vettel.

Sebastian Vettel owns.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Ferrari and Sebastian Vettel own, nobody cares about who the test driver is anyway.

Alain Post posted:

Clearly, he wasn't working out. It's going to be tough going for a while but once all the dross is cut out the Scud can get back to its winning ways.

Agreed friend Forza Scuderia Ferrari #forzascuderiaferrari #forzavettel

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Brainwrong posted:

Vettel would still have won, whatever car he was in.

I love Vettel.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Brainwrong posted:

Ha ha, bollocks. Halliwell is just bitter because one of the greatest drivers of the past decade walked out on him and all he's left with is two "Number 2" drivers from third world countries.

Zig a zag ah!

I bet he knew Vettel was going to leave early in the season so they gave all the good car parts to the retarded bogan.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/12472/9610936/bernie-ecclestone-will-again-propose-f1-returns-to-normally-aspirated-engines

Die Bernie, Die

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Dudley posted:

You always just have to dig for the real point with Bernard.

Bingo. He's bullying them into cheaper supply contracts.

The funny thing is that the Mercedes powertrain is the cheapest of the lot and the Renault one costs the most because of the cost of labour in France apparently.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Alain Post posted:

Let's start a goon project to oust Bernie.

Let's brutaly murder him with assault rifles and grenades.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Brainwrong posted:

I like Bernie. The sport would be nothing, just a European version of Indycar if it wasn't for him. People who don't like him are just jealous.

Now I've read this post and hell, I agree. I hope Bernie lives forever.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Alain Post posted:

JEV is going to the Scud as test driver. Can't wait to see him in the team when Kimi retires, phwoar.

I love big JEV op, hes way better than that shithouse bogan oval office at redbull.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Apparently Marussia bought two super aguri chassis and spent a fair chunk of cash to run one with a cosworth motor. :shepface:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

be nice wicka posted:

my god, they're smaller than suzuki in europe

Wtf Honda are massive in europe, the civic, cr-v and fit/jazz are all made in the uk.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

CratSock posted:

^ Fraud In Avatar

Thats not Lewis Hamilton/Jenson Button/Retarded Australian Bogan guy

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Gmaz posted:

He's calling Mark Webber a fraud.

Webber isnt a fraud, hes just poo poo and got shown up by Sebastian Vettel. I was talking about Ricccciardo, whos definitely a fraud and I cant belive redbull put all the best parts on his car last season. I"m glad Sebastian Vettel is going to go to Ferrari where he will win 5 more wdcs.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

CratSock posted:

Who are these two clowns? IT for the team? "just-a here to update-a the antivirus..." I bet they're both not very good at doing whatever it is they do. Probably considerably overrated.

Mods can we have a rule where its not allowed to troll future world record wdc holder Sebastian Vettel, thanks.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Human Grand Prix posted:

Vettel is cool now.

Vettel is always cool.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Alain Post posted:

I think an objective look at the numbers will make it obvious that Newey's cars are shite and were carried by Vettel to all those wins.

Agreed op, I cant wait to see what Vettel will do with a real car designed by the Scud boys.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

You Am I posted:

This is the truth. Without Newey's blown rear defuser, Vettel is useless. Are Dan whipped him good and proper, because Are Dan is a far better driver.

Actualy Red Bull just put all the bad parts on Vettels car last year because they knew he was going to leave to go to a real racing team and not a soft drinks manufacturer.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Human Grand Prix posted:

Remember when Nick Heidfeld ________.

I dont, also I cant remember anything that Heinz-Harald Frentzen did and I wont remember what the hell Sutil/Hulkenberg did in a few years i'm sure.

But I will remember Sebastian vettel racking up lots more WDCs with Ferrari which is something we can all enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Stellar Curiosity posted:

Also for those of you planning to attend the :britain: British Grand Prix :britain:

There are so many reasons i'll never bother to attend my home GP, its a loving poo poo track in the midlands and somehow it costs more than going to spa/whatever german circuit/catalunya/hungary/monza. I'd rather drive the 4 hours to Spa than the 2 it takes me to get to Silverstone.

• Locked thread