Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Button/Alonso? :flashfap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

1500quidporsche posted:

Ferrari are a honest wholesome F1 team that has never done anything wrong in the history of the sport.
They probably should considering the cars they've been throwing out there the last several seasons have been loving turds.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
We can all agree that the movie Suzy Hunt is better than the actual one.

Olivia :swoon:

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

gret posted:

"let's not test our car in a wind tunnel at all"
The Ferrari Story tm

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Wirth1000 posted:

Have of taste of Joe Saward's premium GP+ magazine/pdf he throws together with some other hacks: https://joesaward.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/gp159abdab14.pdf
God, this is some junior college design poo poo. I want to throw up.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

Wirth1000 posted:

Thanks for making me think of Bernie's liver spotted 84 year old dick'n'cum, you sick gently caress, you.
Was it good for you too?

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
It's like the guys designing the livery regressed back to being art students, forgot the deadline, and whipped up something the night before it was due.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
I am having this issue where I like Fernando Alonso but am kind of loathing McLaren and if he's out for the Australian GP I don't know whom to cheer for. Help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.

GramCracker posted:

Are Lewis does butts stuff with his trainer

https://instagram.com/p/0BK9IlL0zR/?modal=true
It's kind of a bizarre fetish but whatever floats your boat, Lewis :shrug:

• Locked thread