Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PoopSok
Jun 5, 2005

Just lemme eatcha, one time
Ay yi yiiii

Alain Post posted:

mmm that's not a bad design either, much better than Big Pastor's old helmets. maybe helmet designers are getting sane this year.

Ugh it's like getting punched in the eyeballs by an angry Venezuelan.

Vettel's helmet is actually my favorite in a long time, I love the asymmetry and how well the flag works in with the Ferrari red/yellow.
It has 4 main colors and they all play nice together.

Pastor's on the other hand... Let's see: White, Black, Gray, Bright red, Navy blue, Hi-Viz yellow, and an airbrushed fade with stars...
:captainpop:

PoopSok fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Feb 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoopSok
Jun 5, 2005

Ay yi yiiii

Barnsy posted:

That actually looks like good racing. Trucks are sliding/rolling all over the place, ramming each other. Kinda like Nascar but less boring.

It's way better when they're on dirt. I really hadn't paid the series much attention at this point, but how can you not love this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aJr8rFuCGA

Watching those huge V8's pile on the power through those sweeping corners is a thing of beauty

PoopSok
Jun 5, 2005

Ay yi yiiii
I think it's a tease and Ferrari are actually trying to make a real-life batmobile

• Locked thread