Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
green dragonzord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

i looked them up and it seems like theres one that lets you control vending machines so that one

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i want the thing that lets me control birds

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Vargs posted:

i looked them up and it seems like theres one that lets you control vending machines so that one

edit: change my answer

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
the one where it makes dogs sniff peoples asses

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Snazzy Frocks posted:

telekinesis is always the correct answer

Seriously, while shooting bees or fire or w/e is cool it's not remotely functional in everyday life, while telekinesis makes you a god

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Possession would be pretty nifty to have, works on both people and machines. One question tho, does it *always* cause people to kill themselves when it expires or does that only happen because the protag of bioshock ultimate is a dick

Either way it would be pretty nifty to have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

JT Jag posted:

Possession would be pretty nifty to have, works on both people and machines. One question tho, does it *always* cause people to kill themselves when it expires or does that only happen because the protag of bioshock ultimate is a dick

Either way it would be pretty nifty to have

This is obviously the best answer. Question is could I get Bill Gates to wire me all his moneys before he killed himself.

• Locked thread