Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

7 Bowls of Wrath posted:

Pigs feet in aspic for christmas eve dinner. My aunt used to make this every year for christmas, but she passed away last year. So my mom is teaching me how to make it for the family. Fantastic stuff, I hope it sets up nicely.

oh man you should take a look at Fergus Henderson's trotter gear.

http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1012399-fergus-hendersons-trotter-gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

7 Bowls of Wrath posted:

Holy poo poo
:fap:

Did you put pastrami in the monte cristo or ham?

My family always made these with ham, turkey, swiss and cheddar on sourdough for special ocassion brunch, and holy poo poo.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

CrazySalamander posted:

My wife refuses to eat anything that has blood as an ingredient. It's a pity because it can be used in a similar manner to eggs for a lot of things, and doesn't see a whole lot of experimentation these days.

If you can get your hands on some human blood, you can feed her that and then she'll turn into a wendigo, always hungry for more human flesh.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

beefnchedda posted:

Tonight's dinner:

Fergus Henderson's red salad (beets, cabbage, red onions, caper vinaigrette), wasabi microgreens, yogurt

Everything Fergus Henderson does owns.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

I'm the farmer that apparently just hurls limp chickens all over his yard.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

Leper Residue posted:

I don't like BLT cause I don't like lettuce and I don't like raw tomato and I don't like mayo and I don't like greasy bread but holy poo poo I would eat the hell out of that thing.

you don't like what

like, okay, fine, iceberg lettuce sucks, but Boston lettuce or something interesting helps, but raw, ripe (not cold) tomato? or decent mayo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

Superconsndar posted:

I raise pigs. This piglet's mother had to be culled and we had to bottle feed her. Tonight, I am making breakfast sausage out of scraps from her mom. She wouldn't stop getting under foot so we showed her what happens to bad pigs; who get in the way.

Making gravy from home grown pastured pork; slaughtered and butchered ourselves; along with biscuits and butter using milk from our nubian goat, eggs from our chickens, and some blackberry jam from blackberries we grew ourselves. Brinner is the best dinner.

Pepito 2.0

• Locked thread