Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Hey is this still taking signups?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Shortest recipe guide made!

The Coke Float

Ingredients

1 Scoop of Vanilla Ice-cream
A sundae glass
Enough coke to fill your sundae glass

It's pretty simple. Fill the glass with the coke, then dollop the scoop of icecream into it. It's up to you whether you eat the icecream or drink the coke first!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Opopanax posted:

Nah for real though keep it simple.

Opop's Rum and Coke

1 can diet coke with lime
1 shot of spiced rum

Mix. Drink. Chill.

also it has to be coke, if you try to use pepsi I demand 100 kill you on the spot.
IRL

Changing my recipe to use Pepsi instead

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

See, i was thinking of making Opop's drink but then i saw it had a raw egg in it.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

What, scared of a little yolk?

i could imagine myself drinking that mess if it wasn't for the drat egg. I just can't fathom myself downing a raw egg

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

##vote Opop for starting a contrived arguement :rolleyes:

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

:munch:

I hope you have life insurance pig

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Good poo poo Pig ##unvote

So we're doing the usual plan right guys, wait until hour till deadline then lynch a random person?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

If you have a case, make it. Otherwise, this just reads like an attempt to look active without saying anything useful.

I have no cases at all because it is day 1 and nothing has happened yet.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

That was entertaining. Did it taste good at all?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Forgot to check, but was there at least 2 of every garnish?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Um punt you seem to be dead

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

Um punt is a stump.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Puntification, Town Stump was Killed!

Nah I'm pretty sure punt is dead

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Grandicap posted:

Yes, punt is dead. But by definition a stump can talk after death.

Oh, that kinda makes sense

Punt, i think you can save your points to contribute to restocking the bar

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Yeah that unvote looks super bad doesnt it :v:

I think Somb and Grandi are good guys personally, based on their interactions with Opop before his death. This could be faked though :tinfoil:

Everybody else hasn't really got content to go on. i could say exakt is a bad guy for thinking i am scum, but its a super weak case

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I want to kill exakt science and yet something about his posts tell me he isn't scum

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Im here ##vote EXAKT Science

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

The unease about whether you were scum or not was that i think a scum player wouldn't be so focused on getting me lynched. Then you posted a case', that smells like you forced it rather than believe it. Your case on me is loving terrible aswell, even worse than my omgus on you. We could even be entering double omgus territory here

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Do you die Punt at deadline or go back to normal?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Puntification posted:

I think it'd be pretty funny if the next scum who gets rumbled buys one and spends the next day being as annoying as possible.

This is how i got the doctor killed in a previous game. My flip being janitored kinda helped with that :v:

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Hey Grandicap, will you lynch Exakt?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Deadline in 14 minutes, want me to shoot myself?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Bus drivers quietly make all actions against X target Y and vice-versa. Very often a scum ability, but that doesn't matter in this game

i still want to kill Exakt, but i could go for some bacon tonight

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

##vote cpig

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Why havnt we killed you yet? Why wasn't I lynched the other night?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Also, who made pig hated yesterday?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

As soon as i go out this thread gets activity. What the hell.

Ernie. posted:

It is me I am alive

Why assume this? Why not just assume Pig bought an item that makes him hated if he does an action or whatever?

I assumed this because i got into my head somebody bought a item that makes target player hated. Didn't consider it to be like the vig and stump self item.

I now really want to kill exact. He's being super touchy right now.

Im alive because the scumteam assumed it would be super easy to get me lynched, and it completely co-insides with how Exakt is posting.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Big Nothing posted:

I assumed this because i got into my head somebody bought a item that makes target player hated. Didn't consider it to be like the vig and stump self item.

If this is the case however then the item pig used must have had some positive effect that has gone undetected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I'm not lynching myself. Working most of the day and will have time for deadline/breaks etc. putting my money where my heart is ##vote exakt science

• Locked thread