Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
I want to sign up for this as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Some general tips for players.

Some cocktails need to be shaken but not everyone have a Boston shaker or the old classic tom shaker at home so you can use water bottles or something like this

to shake the cocktails in.

I rather take something thick that can hold even ice as it's used for most shaken drinks.

When people say wedges they don't mean slices.
]
This is silly and too old.

This is much better.

With most cocktails that use whiskey and ice and need to be stirred. Try stir so that you won't hit the ice with you spoon.

Sugar syrup usually is 50/50 sugar and water.

1 oz = 3 Cl

1 shot = 3 cl = 1 oz

Ill share more tips in future posts =)

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Asiina posted:

I think he means don't knocks the ice around with your spoon cause it'll chip the ice and cause your drink to be watered down.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

Grandicap posted:

I have too many drinks I want to make for this. Simple, Complex, Frozen, Hot, blended, A summery drink to fight the feelings of the upcoming winter, or a wintery drink to be festive for the season?

Vodka Martini?
Mojito?
Eggnog?
Dark & Stormy?
Mudslide?
Scotch?
Hot Toddy?
Gin & Tonic?

Goddamn, I might just be an aspiring alcoholic and make them all.

Did you say Mudslide :love:

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Alright. Something came up and I will not be able to have time for this game anymore. I will withdraw myself from this game.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

MildManeredManikin posted:

Friends,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB99mNtGhJM

I made a new cocktail for you guys.

:tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
God dammit work why did you have to come in my way. This thread rocks!

• Locked thread