Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

TheJoker138 posted:

It was pretty good this week! Daniel Bryan was there and made fun things happen, and all the heels who have been running roughshod for the last year got comeuppance and AJ said "lesbi-honest." It's too bad Larry the Cable guy came out with no shirt and made stupid Fred Savage jokes and then later was on commentary for the worst match of the night.

I agree with the first half of that. The writing team really got it done this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
Larry did not approach Rusev or Lana and say " What the hell is this, Russia?" so his entire appearance was wasted.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

*shows female co-worker entirety of RAW against her will* I mean, can you believe this poo poo? Larry the Cable Guy. Ugh.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Dexters Secret posted:

I agree with the first half of that. The writing team really got it done this week.

gently caress you, you piece of poo poo. Go be a farm

That DICK! posted:

*shows female co-worker entirety of RAW against her will* I mean, can you believe this poo poo? Larry the Cable Guy. Ugh.
She's going to rightfully slap you with a harassment charge making her watch Diva's wrestling.

• Locked thread