Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
loving CHrist, really wish I did not see the image in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I dont like how lemmy has that one lone tuft of hair on the back of his head.. It bugs me and i used to like lemmy but i dont ever since they gave him that.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I dont like how lemmy has that one lone tuft of hair on the back of his head.. It bugs me and i used to like lemmy but i dont ever since they gave him that.

its like the koopa version of a rat tail

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
why do koopa have hair

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Lemmy Koopa in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

And I love you cause you love my brother like you did
Just promise me you'll tell this story when you make it big
And if I die before your album drop, I hope *bullet bill noise*

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Devour or Fire posted:

why do koopa have hair

Uhh to keep their heads warm?

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Evilution.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The White Dragon posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Lemmy Koopa in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
jesus christ im so sorry bowser

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

Your spirits leave your body and your mind clears
The rigormortis starts to set, now you outta here
You start your journey into outer space
You see yourself in the light but you're still feeling outta place
So you standing in the tunnel of eternal life
And you see the ones you never learn to love in life

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
not shocked. as long as its not my main guys roy or ludwig or wendy i don't care. :getin:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

VideoGames posted:

not shocked. as long as its not my main guys roy or ludwig or wendy i don't care. :getin:

Wendy isnt a guy. Excuse my language but F off.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Borsche69 posted:

Click here to see the truth of Wendy's Identifying Gender! The truth mayt shock you!!

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

The White Dragon posted:

glad to see a fellow broopa

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Borsche69 fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Nov 27, 2014

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Borsche69 posted:

What do you have against transvestites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

The White Dragon posted:

+1

• Locked thread