Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
More Amadle originals wouldn't be too bad. I'm still waiting for an "In The Ring" match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Gonz posted:

More Amadle originals wouldn't be too bad. I'm still waiting for an "In The Ring" match.

So basically what you're saying is that Adamle and his son Brad Maddox should pair up, one RAW and one Smackdown and pool their genius together. I'm still waiting for Vesslemania.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Seth Rollins reminded me of myself when dealing with the J&J connection.

Like when your parents are doing something super embarrassing and you're just desperately wishing you could be elsewhere or just drop dead on the spot.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Lloyd Boner posted:

Bryan's back AND the anonymous GM is back? Guess I can start watching wrestling again :unsmith:

Lack of physical activity tells me Bryan isn't back yet.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Turns out that the actual anonymous Raw GM is "The Old Man in the Cave."

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

So did the Rusev battle royal not happen?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Yup.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Oh poo poo, TLC is in Cleveland? That crowd is gonna be hot as gently caress for Ziggler and Ambrose. :getin:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Delsaber posted:

It's Sting. Sting has figured out computers. He doesn't even have to show up any more!

"Ladies and gentlemen... I have received a picture of a bat."

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I'd much prefer the anonymous GM than another shitball power struggle storyline with a GM dropping 20 minute promos every week. At least the anonymous GM is succinct.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HHH was right, I'm begging for his return

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo
I'm sick of GM characters in general.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Writer Cath posted:

"Ladies and gentlemen... I have received a picture of a bat."

Probably linked from his Deviant Art profile. ~xXxScorpionStingxXx~

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Missed this but today Meltzer commented on Ryback's treatment at Survivor Series

quote:

HHH vs. Ryback was the plan until Ryback vs. Cesaro

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Delsaber posted:

It's Sting. Sting has figured out computers. He doesn't even have to show up any more!
it cuts to the gm office and its just a crow pecking on a keyboard

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Daniel Bryan posted:

Missed this but today Meltzer commented on Ryback's treatment at Survivor Series

I don't get it, was there something up with that match?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Delsaber posted:

Turns out that the actual anonymous Raw GM is "The Old Man in the Cave."

Alan Moore is the anonymous Raw GM?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Daniel Bryan posted:

Seriously? Ryback? Big Guy is fun but he should just live in the midcard and lowercard.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

GrimGypsy posted:

I don't get it, was there something up with that match?

The fans were completely and utterly dead for it. That's not good and HHH isn't working with non-over babyfaces.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
They just missed the opportunity to use the WWE App to show these messages instead of emails.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Daniel Bryan posted:

The fans were completely and utterly dead for it. That's not good and HHH isn't working with non-over babyfaces.

How can anyone have heat versus Cesaro anymore I mean it isn't like Cesaro will win

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Daniel Bryan posted:

Wasn't he also gassed during that match as well?

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
gently caress you Dolph Ziggler for being awesome and winning the Survivor Series match.

Now we have the Anonymous GM again.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Gonz posted:

When are they going to re-sign Jeff Harvey and The Tazz?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Roman Reigns posted:

Wasn't he also gassed during that match as well?

Yes he looked terrible, even for Ryback

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Retromancer posted:

So did the Rusev battle royal not happen?

It was never going to? He had a choice of either doing the pledge of allegiance or facing everybody in the company at once. They elected to praise America.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I liked Raw. Much welcome change from the past few months. Feels like a post Wrestlemania reset.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Daniel Bryan posted:

Counterpoint - HHH and Ryback's most significant showdown was on Smackdown, taped the day after the bad match with Cesaro.

Ryback had probably 20 segments since his return from injury, and was over as gently caress in 19 of them. Pulling long term plans for him over one bad match seems pretty dumb, even by wwe standards.

I think it's more likely that Ryback's three weeks as the focus on raw was to take the spotlight away from Ziggler temporarily to make the Survivor Series finish that much more shocking. If not, they fell rear end-backwards into a much better finish. Ziggler as the underdog coming back sure makes more sense than Ryback.

Also, it's not like they gave up on the Ryback, he took the top two heels finishers before elimination.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I'm sure Triple H thought long and hard about his decision to work a program with the biggest debut in 15 years instead of The Ryback

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
so glad Anonymous Raw GM is back. love you, Anonymous. more text tones

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Pretty hyped for A New Day, mostly for Kofi finally getting SOMETHING in this company. He's been hosed over for so long.

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

RBX posted:

Pretty hyped for A New Day, mostly for Kofi finally getting SOMETHING in this company. He's been hosed over for so long.

Isn't it The New Day now? There was a small but subtle change.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
CONTINUITY QUESTION: So, I think Bryan said Cena put him in charge tonight? So then who put Anynomous Macbook in charge, and why (assuming it wasn't Cena) does this take precedence?

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Jetfire posted:

CONTINUITY QUESTION: So, I think Bryan said Cena put him in charge tonight? So then who put Anynomous Macbook in charge, and why (assuming it wasn't Cena) does this take precedence?

Vince did it. And he's allowed to because he's Vince.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Jetfire posted:

Well you see it was all part of Kane's master plan to screw the Undertaker he began typing on a particularly diabolical Apple IIe 20 years ago...

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
I do hope for god a new day is not a heel group, it will be poo poo on if otherwise.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jetfire posted:

They reneged on the whole Cena picking the GM on the pre-show. They said the board of directors would do it. At the start of RAW they mentioned Cena would only influence the decission.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

Cyron posted:

I do hope for god a new day is not a heel group, it will be poo poo on if otherwise.

There is no possible way that they would make it a heel group right off the bat. Maybe somewhere down the line but no loving way right now.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
It's pretty obvious they're just going to have a "GM of the week" type of deal, probably until the Rumble, so everyone stop pooping their pants about Anonymous GM next week. TIA

EDIT

Also, we had our fun celebration RAW and now they've got to setup actual storylines and poo poo for the next PPV...for 2 weeks. Ah gently caress it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

So will the anonymous GM end up being Vince

I would love it if Vince came back

• Locked thread