Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I'm loving down for this. Yeah it might be dumb but it can't be worse than JP3 man. JP 3 was loving bullshit and just awful the whole way through.

Also don't give a poo poo about the t.rex if he comes out and saves the day. Just want to see how the park is run for real for a bit and then new dino wrecking poo poo, and Chris Pratt and his raptor crew.

So down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

feedmyleg posted:

gently caress yeah :colbert:

I'm sold.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Yes.

I am down for this.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I thought that scene was fine. Jurassic park was never the most high art/cinema. It's gonna be fine guys.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I really enjoyed this movie but its not better than JP1. I did watch Lost world earlier today so maybe my expectations for this were super low but drat I had a lot fun with this movie.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Just Offscreen posted:

We aren't talking about Dr. Wu. But he was also really terrible as well.

Yeah, you inferred it in the very last shot of the movie. Wouldn't it have been much more enjoyable to have known that before the climax of the film? Doesn't that feel like a total waste of a brilliant idea? It wouldn't have even needed any major change to have much more impact- make it a thing on a kiosk the kid notices when he goes to the Rex feeding zone. It's stupid.

Who

loving

Cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Firstborn posted:

So is this movie good (to watch)?

Yes.

Also rename this thread Jurassic World - is the kid autistic?

• Locked thread