Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

Honest Thief posted:

Apparently the gate is an actual real physical object, yet it looks as otherworldy CG as the rest of the special effects?

In the film, the trailer shot is CGI because it's a trailer shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Meh, I would have cut the 'flea circus' speech up a bit, remove the "can't you see the fleas" part in the middle because the action doesn't match up with the tone of what he's saying. Really cool idea though.

Macaluso posted:

It doesn't look like there's wings on the new dino like some were speculating

I heard that it doesn't fly or climb out of its cage, but merely puts scratches that high and hides to lure Chris Pratt into the enclosure to look for it so it can eat him.

nexus6 fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Nov 27, 2014

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

oddium posted:

How many Sarahs do you think are in this island

Off topic, but I wish I could 5 star posts

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Are we still talking about the new one with Chris Pratt on a motorcycle riding with raptors?

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Clearly they hired more than two programmers.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Goddammit, none of those Jurassic World site links working the UK, the park cams aren't even accessible

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

When the helicopter lands at the dig site is it picking up Hammond or dropping him off?

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Holy poo poo talk about dinosaurs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

I feel like I've missed something here, I know certain dinosaur fossils have been discovered with feather impressions, but has T Rex and other dinosaurs? Did no previous T Rex fossil indicate feathers or has every paleontologist missed it?

• Locked thread