Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Darko posted:

I didn't dislike this trailer at all, although I wish the good raptors had guns.

They're saving that for the eventual money shot of Official Trailer #3. Can't blow your load right away man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Vaall posted:

Judging from the trailer it seems like this franchise is about to go full retard. A "genetically-hybrid-super-killer-dinosaur" and a squad of raptors apparently helping humans to hunt it down and kill it? Are you loving kidding me?

No one's joking around here. Raptor squad is the poo poo.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

vainman posted:

It's really dumb loving sweet that the scariest dinos of the first film have been whittled down so that Chris Pratt can hang out with them

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

vainman posted:

Nah, it's just a dumb sweet shot that shows dinosaurs aren't dangerous and we can train even the fiercest ones to behave like dogs

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

electricsugar posted:

Trailer looks poo poo.

Movie will be poo poo.

You're poo poo.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Mr. Flunchy posted:

I once ran into Pete Postlethwaite on a rainy Manchester winter afternoon in 2004 or so. My mind went completely blank and the only film I could remember he was in was The Lost World. I told him he was great in it, but he just shot me a dirty look and walked off without replying.

That's an awesome anecdote. Haha.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Hedrigall posted:

10 Things I Hate About You: Isolation

(I've watched that movie far more times than I'd care to admit)

Why? 10 Things I hate About You is a good movie.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Lol, this movie was great. I want an action figure of Blue to adorn my desk with now.

[edit] vvv Exactly

teagone fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Jun 14, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

I can't wait for the sequel to see Ian Malcom interact with Owen. :allears:

They should bring back Timmy too, since he's also a dinosaur expert. The gently caress is that kid up to? He was pretty good as Sledge in The Pacific.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

MikeJF posted:

When this movie was in the early days of publicity me and a friend speculated that Chris Pratt might be playing Tim. That would've been a cooler movie.

Yeah, I think that was mentioned on here too. That would have been pretty awesome, but I ended up really liking Chris Pratt as Owen. I hope the inevitable sequel lands more actors from the OG cast just to see them team up with Claire and Owen. Ma'fuckin' Jurassic Avengers baybay.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

weird toppings guy posted:

she spent pretty much that whole movie running in heels lol

That's how much of a badass she was.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Alec Eiffel posted:

The marketing for this movie was on-point, though; why is it hilarious that they'd congratulate themselves on a successful campaign?

Because the movie is poo poo, you see.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Speaking of. Does anyone else get the impression that they approached Jessica Chastain and she said no? The likeness is uncanny to the point where I think she could probably sue if she wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipObSiFHpyY

Sir Kodiak posted:

Isn't that just what Bryce Dallas Howard looks like, a prettier Jessica Chastain? It didn't feel like they went out of their way to move her in that direction.

They're both equally pretty. :colbert:

teagone fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jun 15, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Mae posted:

As soon as I heard the WEAPONS speech I was wondering if Jurassic World was an attraction made by Weyland-Yutani.

Aliens vs Predators vs Dinosaurs would be a movie I'd like to see. Imagine a T-rex xenomorph.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

exquisite tea posted:

I keep thinking Vincent D'Onofrio must be putting on all this weight to one day star in some Orson Welles biopic, but that day never comes.

Uhm, his weight cleary had its calling in playing Wilson Fisk.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

James Woods Fan posted:

I thought this film was shockingly poor. It was even worse than 3.

Wrong. Wrong opinion here, folks.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Ima go watch The Mummy now, thanks thread.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Infiltration running sets, FT50, training for EVO :allears: http://www.twitch.tv/infiltration85

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Pierson posted:

But who does I-Rex main?

Oh poo poo, wrong thread. Lol. I didn't even realize until now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Alucard Nacirema posted:

Jurassic Park V just announced for June 22, 2018

Chris Pratt and BDH to return. Trevor & Connelly writing the script.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/jurassic-world-sequel-to-hit-theaters-in-2018-1201547139/

So Exciting!

Jurassic Galaxy tentative title.

• Locked thread