Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Egan Yardley posted:

he's making fat stacks in heaven :unsmith:

super Nintendo
Sega Genesis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lol I just had to cj the registry on my dad computer because chrome was policy banned from updating because ???

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

pagancow posted:

flatten and reinstall. he has a worm on there it will just download malware all the time and av catches it at some point after its installed.

change all passwords you entered in on that PC

really? ayyyyyyyy

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Don Lapre posted:

Pretty much every malware does this now.

lmao windows aaarghh

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Don Lapre posted:

Every non sperg computer you see now has chrome updates disabled. Im not sure which one does it or if they all do.

great

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

pram posted:

who the gently caress authorized you to get rid of ice rear end

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Werthog 95 posted:

so what's the story behind the gar-bage dick avs, anyway. nobody cares about your stupid loving families, tell us about the meme avatar.

p sure it's the stupid newbie avatar du jour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

CrunkDog420 posted:

just finished this barrel of :laffo:

grandparents forgot small local isp email password, wanted to set up new phones with that email account

i call local isp:

1) without answering any security questions, they link my personal email to grandparents account and send password reset link (tech: "check your spam folder everything we send gets flagged", it was)

2) tech asks what i change the password to so they can add it to their notes

3) log in on account only to come to a mostly blank page, turns out tech actually completely deleted their email account. supervisor has to restore it from a backup

4) supervisor conveniently changes password to grandmas first name in all lower case on restored account, becomes agitated when i ask how to reset it to something else: "why would you want to change it? we just changed it for you and now you know what it is"

5) still can't sign in on iphone, turns out the isp requires ssl auth to be disabled

hour long call btw

how do places like this exist

lmfao it's 2014 not 1984

• Locked thread