Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Which episode had a tangent about about Gary taking a pot brownie before a flight,which then got delayed and him trying to act cool and composed in the airport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

I would have loved to have the dollop do a presentation at my mid and high schools. I wonder if anyone has tried to get them to be speakers at a college. If Milo can somehow get in, why not someone with actual historical knowledge.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Ariza posted:

Those water jet things are pretty fun, but the difference is you don't smash your head when poo poo goes sideways.

Another difference is, that another person isn't trying to smash your head to grab it from you like it's the one belt to rule them all.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Colonial dentistry will always be my favorite

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

There's gotta be something quotable from penguin island episode .

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

What luck that an updated best of episodes recommendation is brought up just as I have along drive this weekend.

Also no one had brought up the crazy world's fair slash Olympics episode up.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

My question is, when did wearing a hat become a requirement?

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Where's my animated dollop tv series with Dave as Mr.Peabody and Gary as Sherman.

Or a quantum leap type show of going to a different time period each episode and wishing to get out after seeing the crazy.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Was listening to some repeats today and Oil Town's "mud hut eating bath tub chili" will never make me not laugh.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Live show gave us penguin island, so it can whiff a few for all I care.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Has the water craze died? When I listened to the episode I didn't know the juicero guy was also one of the people going gaga over living water.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Haha, this live paid dollop on looped is about a military school my brother went to.

I've been spoiled where it can potentially go.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

I can't tell cause I'm biased due to having to reconcile the goings on with this school and my brother's upbringing/personality.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Also the last paid online dollop was about the Military School on Miami having a bit of Satanic panic

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Moving Day is up there in absurd human behaviors episodes. I relistened to it along with straw hat riot and newsies strike on a long drive and had my fellow passengers also cracking up.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

A recent episode of Podcast:The Ride(about theme parks and their adjacencies) was about the rocket man who flew in the Disney park and it was a joy having them discover the insane things having/wanting a jetpack does to a man. Especially since each of the hosts only did some research and we're piecing together the insanity, but not as good as the Dollop's coverage of it.

Men would rather bash the head of an associate for a chance of flight on a rocket backpack than goto therapy.

Quixotic1 fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Oct 7, 2022

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

abraham linksys posted:

If you like Bar Courts, might I recommend the newest live ep (which was very good!)

"You can't hold me in contempt, you aren't here!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

The man who walked backwards "around the world" getting chased out by villagers, somehow losing lucrative endorsement deals, getting told off by coppers to knock it off,etc- is another good one.