Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

caligulamprey posted:

Phonetically pronouncing Seamus.

Yeah everybody knows it's pronounced Seamus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Literally The Worst posted:

I just listened to the Ten Cent Beer Night episode and it is the greatest poo poo ever

I think the episode on the willie D was the only one that had me laughing harder than that. I was listening to it at work and actually had to turn it off and listen to it later because I couldn't not laugh.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

ChetReckless posted:

I really enjoyed the Three Jesuses episode but I'm bummed that Dave just read someone else's work more or less word-for-word. (Not for the first time, either, from the same author.) An author who also has a podcast where someone reads the articles out loud.

So if you find those stories interesting you should probably check out DamnInteresting.com for more (though without comedians riffing over top of them). Lots of cool stuff there.

Also Dave write your own poo poo or have someone write some poo poo for you. Preferably with Irishmen involved. I seem to remember Dave occasionally thanking someone for helping him put stuff together in the early episodes, but not as much recently.

I've wondered several times how much completely made up poo poo you could slip into a dollop submission and still get it read on the air.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Ha ha ha ha what a loving baby