Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Yo thanks for getting me into this podcast, goons. It makes me laugh like MBMBAM makes me laugh, which is a rare thing. I'm currently just consuming the back catolog and listening to nothing else.

The Rube, Jack Parsons, everything...it's just amazing how you think it can't get weirder....and then it turns out the NYC subway vigilante guy is now incorrectly raising squirrels in his apartment.
Listening to "The Two Dog Men" now and this line killed me:

"Yankee Sullivan, what do you think he did?"
"I think he was a catcher's mitt with eyes!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Holy poo poo this week's episode....holy poo poo. This is insane. These dudes just keep loving men in an attempt to stop men from loving men.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

SEX HAVER 40000 posted:

So Luke McGregor keeps making that loving Tiny Tim sound the whole episode?

Guess I'm not going to know the history of New South Wales.

Yeah I made it through like 3 minutes and couldn't believe he was making that noise after EVERYTHING he said. Truly unlistenable, and I love this show.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
The past few episodes have been really great. I thought the Australia ones were kind of boring but since then, even if the stories haven't been particularly funny, they've been crazy fascinating.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Blurgh if they're gonna be assholes and indignant about this it's really gonna turn me off the show, which is a shame, because literally before this came up I was a huge fan. It's like, just own up, apologize, and use some of your loving Patreon money to hire someone to do research for you. If that takes more time, cut out the Smallops. Done. Everyone is happy. But they're reacting int the worst possible way, when they're completely in the wrong. It's plagiarism, through and though.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Catching up and I thought The Egg Nog Riots was wildly hilarious. So many great moments: the guy who tried to leave the room covered in a sheet, the cadet who wouldn't stop talking about how good he was at drums, the other dude who decided to just smash windows on his way to roll call. I was dying from laughter most of the episode.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
The list of aliases in The Hippo Bill was really fantastic.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Nim bummed me the gently caress out. Might be the first episode I ended up crying during.....Poor dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

The Berzerker posted:

episodes like the Rizzo one are my favorites because the stories are just amazing and I know few of them since I don't live in the US

That audio clip they played at the end was tremendous

I was absolutely LOSING it during the audio clip. He was exactly as they had described him the hour previous. It was a perfect capstone to the story.