Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

the charles darwin being a surprise impossible moron ep is really messing with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Welp Roger Tichborne haunted my dreams last night.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

this de vaca double parter has been pretty fun. locusts and frog man. I like the baseball cocaine craziness, San Jose Bees and Frank Verdi? I think.

I can't believe Locusts was last May, I would have guessed two months ago.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I was scrolling down the list of eps and saw the 400th was friggin Reagan with Patton Oswalt and yeah the stuff once it turns to politics is common knowledge but goddamn it is upsetting to hear spoken out loud.

oh god I just saw its a two parter.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

okay reagan part 2 is out the other end and is completely hilarious.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

huh, garreth doesn't look like the fat paul reiser i was expecting.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

mrfart posted:

Can’t believe I haven’t listened to the dollop for 2 years now. It used to be my favorite podcast. And then one day I stopped. That happens a lot with me, I have to admit. Are the new episodes still as good ? Any recommendations? Only read the last pages here and saw a lot old ones mentioned that I still remember.

There’s a ten ep dollop uk as it’s own podcast that is absolute gold. I think that was within the last two years? They were touring there right before covid or right during or something.

Also just stop listening to things is normal I do that all the time. Usually I pick things up months or years later and turns out i was actually still really into it and it’s a great feast of content. Sometimes people are dead. Or have moved to Stitcher Premium.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

Four extra words in that sentence

I want to live?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I'm on Seagal part 2 and gently caress why do I even know this gently caress's name he isn't even a Jean Claude Van Damme much less Stallone or Arnold.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

well this whole thing was rather depressing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kater
Nov 16, 2010

So like do the rocket packs work? That seems kinda cool….