Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Meticulously Researched
- Peer-reviewed
I think Hugh Glass is probably my favorite episode so far, but I'm currently listening to the Willie Dee one, and that's pretty great, too.

"Roosevelt, the coolest motherfucker ever, ordered his Secret Service agents to wheel him to the side of the boat so he could see the approaching torpedo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

ChetReckless posted:

In a new twist on the continuing audio problems with the podcast, the new episode features Dave exclusively in my right channel and Gareth entirely in the left. It’s like I’m between them.

I had that happen in some other episode (the Pinto one) so it's not an entirely new audio problem.

Fifty Farts fucked around with this message at 02:25 on May 3, 2015

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
In case anyone doesn't want to look for it:

Dave Anthony posted:

JULY 9, 2015

First, hey girl.

I’m going to tell you a story about a podcast.

The format of The Dollop is me reading a factual and historical story, and then Gary and I doing our best to crack wise about it. I assemble these stories from many sources each week. One of our rarely used sources, an online author, has publicly stated that The Dollop plagiarized their work and violated their copyright.

I will admit to making a mistake here that has led to this situation. And it’s a Dollop worthy mistake. While every story is sourced, I have not posted them because we have had no official website. I now have one and am putting up all the sources and creating links of the episodes. I apologize for this. But The Dollop isn’t plagiarism, and it isn’t copyright infringement. Listeners of The Dollop understand that I do no original research on the historical facts we tell jokes about. It’s clear that I’m reading the words of other people, through my tone of voice, my constant referring to reading something, and my endless mispronunciations. Plagiarism would be me representing those words as my own, and I’ve never done that.

As for copyright infringement, historical facts are not copyrightable. And they shouldn’t be. There are only so many ways to say that on May 8th, 1936, a horse jockey named Ralph Neves was riding in the third race of the day at Bay Meadows Racecourse. Or that Peter Tomarken hosted “Press Your Luck.”

Once these facts are unearthed by someone, anyone is free to use them. It may not seem fair, but that’s the way it is. Facts are facts. The law doesn’t—and can’t—protect them. They’re free for anyone to use for any purpose.
Most importantly, the point of The Dollop is for Gary and me to tell “funny jokes” about these historical stories. Our “jokes” more often than not are based on political and satirical commentary and criticism of the story we’re discussing and its underlying themes. The law allows for the use of even copyrighted works for commentary, criticism, parody, and satire under something called “fair use.” Fair use is speech that is protected under the First Amendment and federal law. It’s important.

When a teacher discusses a news article in their classroom, that’s fair use. When Jon Stewart uses Fox News clips on the Daily Show, that’s fair use. When a documentary shows part of a copyrighted film or shows some copyrighted text, that’s fair use. Fair use doesn’t require seeking permission in advance. Fair use allows for criticism, commentary, parody, and satire, which is The Dollop.

To the extent that I didn’t properly attribute the source material for our funny commentary, I promise to do a better job going forward, and I apologize. To the extent that The Dollop is not funny, I really apologize. I also generally apologize for Gary. But I am not a plagiarist, and The Dollop is not copyright infringement. We are half naked in our logo, though.

Like head58 said, I think he handled it pretty well. It could have been worse (he admits to making a mistake, at least) or much more confrontational (it is Dave Anthony). Blaming the lack of a website was probably not the best way to excuse it (Dave has said he uses Squarespace for his personal website and he's done ads for them before, but that might have been back on WTR). Especially since they (or at least Dave) have a presence on reddit.

Hopefully he sticks to his promise, and this doesn't end up being a reason for him to dislike doing the show.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

wafflesnsegways posted:

Yeah, there's a big difference between showing a clip and using someone else's words as your own. Dave says it's obvious he's reading articles, but he never actually made that clear on the show. Still like Dave Anthony the podcaster, but he's just wrong on this one.

I think he will probably come around eventually. He's in fight mode right now. This is more apt than ever:

Heh, nice.

They spelled Gary's name wrong, though.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

DangerDummy! posted:

The radium girls are featured briefly in the David Hahn episode. I listened to that episode again fairly recently, and I forgot just how loving bananas it was.

That's the kid who built a reactor in the potting shed, right?

I like that one a lot. Every time you think "somebody's gotta realize what this kid is doing and stop him," he goes and does something even more insane. Like building a nuclear loving reactor in his mom's potting shed.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Captain Shortbus posted:

If it makes you feel any better the calamari/pig anus thing is debunked with a cursory Google search.

But what about the disconnected tentacle still trying to feed itself? I had almost the same reaction as Gary during that part.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
Fun, mostly lighter, episodes, with my short descriptions:

-Count Dante - he had a lion IN a dojo!
-James Sullivan and the Olympics (live with Rory Scovel) - the craziest 8-month-long Olympic Games ever
-The Egg Nog Riot - West Point students gone wild
-The Straw Hat Riot - people did not like other people wearing straw hats in September
-The Pig War (live with the Stop Podcasting Yourself guys, Dave and Graham) - a tiny island is a huge deal. I like SPY, but I thought Dave (Shumka) kind of dragged this one down a bit. Graham seemed to be getting into it a bit more. the story is pretty fun.
-Disco Demolition Night - baseball game + event night = crazy poo poo happens
-Ten Cent Beer Night - baseball game + event night + very very cheap beer = crazy poo poo happens
-Hugh Motherfucking Glass - Dave typed "who is America's biggest badass?" into google and that's how he discovered Hugh Glass. iirc, there is some graphic description of his wounds, but the story is more about how he's a badass mountain man.
-Michael Malloy - an Irishman who just wouldn't die
-History of Domino's Pizza - reverse Dollop about the guy who founded Domino's
-America's Greatest Sack of Flour - it's not just a sack of flour. yes it is.
-The Bunion Derby - a race put together by morons and assholes

Fifty Farts fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Dec 12, 2016

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

uber_stoat posted:

Michael Malloy the Superhuman Hobo. an amazing tale, that one.

"Ain't I got a thirst!"

Cassius Clay, Porter Rockwell, Stagecoach Mary, and Carry A Nation are all good episodes about people who got things done.

Fifty Farts fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Dec 12, 2016

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Ariza posted:

I initially skipped The Falling Pilot because it didn't sound interesting to me at all, but I really loved how it all panned out. That poo poo was terrifying.

As an aside, beyond the KKK one recently, what are some other episodes that end up being positive?

Some less-talked-about older episodes: Owen Kildare, Stagecoach Mary, and Bass Reeves are all mostly-positive stories about people who made something of themselves despite their environment. Stuff like the Pedestrianism episode and America's Greatest Sack of Flour are pretty much just silly, if you're looking for something like that.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Trabandiumium posted:

something from the jetpack episode

I'm pretty sure someone mentioned it in this thread at the time, but Gary's "Can't we just go back to jetpack tomfoolery?" is a great intro-worthy line.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
Haha, I just started part 2 of the opium epidemic. Garfie's "mum!" was great, just like everything else about that part. Dave's got some good stuff for the new opening theme.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
The Straw Hat Riot episode might be the start of Gareth being incredulous at the importance of hats.

I think I made a list of episodes last time someone asked about good ones. Phone-posting, but check my other posts in the thread.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Unfinish3d posted:

edit: also want to say that their intro is kind of terrible, but that's alright

Finn's "hi Gawy" and the guys reacting to it makes me smile pretty much every time.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
I've been going through back episodes of the Dollop lately while I play Cities: Skylines, and I laugh every time Dave says/"sings" "Spinnin' wheel" in the Arthur Bremer episode, long after it stops being funny to anyone else (except probably Dave). Also, the Boston Police Riot episode is named FinnAds.mp3.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Dapper_Swindler posted:

wait what? which one?

Veteran's Stand. He talks a bit about it in the intro to the Charlie Siringo episode. Basically, it seems like the source Dave used is being sued by one of the guys the article/episode is about, and the guy told Dave that he (Dave) would end up being part of the suit, so he took the episode down because he didn't want to get dragged into it. Some kind goon rehosted it earlier in the thread though (on this very page, actually).

Fifty Farts fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jun 20, 2018

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Gripweed posted:

the audio on Dave's West Wing podcast is hosed

You should tell him that on social media. Dave "Sweetie Pie" Anthony takes criticism like that really well.

I've been listening to Walking the Room again, for some reason, and just got through Greg going back on Oprah. It mostly holds up pretty well, except for all the political/pop culture discussions being dated since it's from 2012-13. The back half is definitely weaker than the first half, mostly because Dave's crazy neighbors settled down or moved (and then Dave moved). It's also where the Dollop got its name!

Fifty Farts fucked around with this message at 03:46 on May 14, 2019

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Lor posted:

Where do you subscribe/listen to it? All the places I came across it it seemed the feed was jacked or something, all the episode orders scrambled and each 8 or 10 repeated over and over again before the next 8 or 10 are listed.

There are some great bits on WtR - Dave and Greg talking about their time in early internet streaming comedy radio was fascinating.

I'm using Podcast Addict on my phone, and it seems to be pulling from multiple feeds, because almost every episode is listed multiple times, sometimes in weird orders, but it's mostly intact. I haven't been able to find anything better than that, though. The internet radio stuff is good, agreed. There was one episode where they spent the whole time talking about that because that's where they met the guest (ep. 167 w/ Travis Clark, Blake Clark's son). The stories about Greg's talk show or book stuff can be fun, too, but not as good as Dave's crazy neighbors or internet radio or bad audition stories ("Argh! I'm a pirate!").

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
Just got done with the Loomis episode.

We should rob Loomis.

(it was a very good episode, a classic "Dumb Things That Actually Happened" Dollop)

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Lord Hydronium posted:

My name's Gary!

...wait

"Hi Gawy." "Well done, my friend," with Gareth's "no no no" in the background is so great and I hope it always stays part of the theme.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Oh god this episode is going to make me want to blow my brains out isn’t it? I mean more than normal.

I wish there were more “guy who ships himself from Europe to Australia” or “John 3:16 psycho clown dude” episodes.

They've been doing a few of those lately (Cyril the Swan and Chris "The Falcon" Boyce were the two most recent ones before Midgley; also Colonel Sanders and Mince Pie are recent-ish and both pretty great) but there was a while where it was nothing but bummer episodes (not Bummer and Lazarus). I've been going through the earlier episodes when I'm doing back-room stuff at work, and the 4-part LAPD History one was rough, but at least it got broken up by a couple smollops. They prefaced the Iraq War one with essentially "hey, this won't be very funny, and we understand if you skip this one."

I think we need more Reverse Dollops, and maybe another Ari Shaffir-like episode where a guest reads a story to their friends Dave Anthony and Gary Reynolds. But not too many - their rarity makes them that much better. Maybe I just like Dave being the one reacting rather than provoking the reactions.

Also, Dang It Bhabhi!, we should rob Loomis.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
Patton is also in the Boston Corbett episode, about the guy who killed John Wilkes Booth. Killing Booth is probably the least interesting thing he ever did. It's a good episode.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Digital Jedi posted:

Just listened to this per your post and you are not lying. Holy poo poo was that crazy at every turn.

Phantom of the Open is my new favorite I think.

Phantom of the Open had some great names, especially Gene Pachecki and Troy Atlantis.

The New York to Paris Auto Race live ep with James Adomian is also a really good crazy story. Obviously, since it's about a race from New York to Paris using automobiles, not amphibious vehicles.

The Two Indigenous Actors episode is pretty good, nothing super crazy in the story itself (using other episodes of The Dollop as a comparison). But at one point (I forget how and why), it's brought up that the guest, Bert Kreischer, has a quicksand fetish, and he goes from trying to downplay it and get back to the story, to eventually just leaning into it and saying, "yeah, I've seen that video before, it's pretty good, but here's another one I like better." It gets a little weird, but not too bad. It's mostly a fun little tangent where everybody learns more about Bert Kreischer than they wanted to, and then they go back to talking about Jay Silverheels and Iron-eyes Cody.

GANDHITRON posted:

104, The Hippo Bill

NO! SLEEP! 'TIL HIPPO!

Fifty Farts fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Nov 28, 2019

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
I'm going through old episodes again, and in the Arthur Bremer live episode from Milwaukee, I had forgotten about the bit where Bremer goes to a Blood, Sweat & Tears concert, which makes Dave sing "spinnin' wheel" occasionally during the rest of the episode, but it's just that line, and it's off-key enough that Gareth is confused about what song it actually is. Later on in the episode, Dave finds and plays the song, and Gareth calls him out on it sounding nothing like the actual song.

It's funnier than it sounds.

Seconding Newport Sex Scandal as a good episode.

I like this part of the thread cycle, because I get to list other episodes that I don't think anyone's mentioned in the last page or so: Marion Zioncheck (222), Bass Reeves (176), Stagecoach Mary (135), The Fenian Raids (106), Porter Rockwell (74), The Jumper (158) and Pedestrianism (159). The last two aren't an actual two-parter, but they're pretty similar in content. Also, the Fenians show up in episodes after 106 as minor/side characters, but Gareth wouldn't have such a great reaction if it hadn't been for the one where they invade Canada but instead make Canada bigger. The rest of the ones I listed are just good fun Dollops (mostly - Zioncheck's death wasn't great, but his life more than made up for it). I like pretty much all the Australian episodes, but I'd especially recommend The Tichborne Situation (211), The Fine Cotton Scandal (124), The Emu War (111), and Mad Dan Morgan (109). Even if you already know about the Emu War, Gareth does (did) not.

Fifty Farts fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Nov 29, 2019

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
Yeah, I didn't know that Biden was involved - I was a kid at the time so the only thing that stuck was "coke can pubic hair" (pun absolutely NOT intended, ew). Then as soon as Dave mentioned Joe Biden, I realized why the episode wasn't titled "Clarence Thomas." The man is a secondary character in his own story.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
I know we've all talked about how The Animal Horror of Macquarie Island is, well, horrific, but I'm listening to it again and the worst part is that it just keeps going. It starts with the seals and seabirds, which is terrible. Then the rats/cats/rabbits debacle, which gets dropped for the penguin holocaust. And then Dave comes back to the rats/cats/rabbits thing, because now the cats are endangering other species. It started in the 1800s, and it just goes on and on - the last date he mentioned before I paused it to post this and play video games was 2006, when they were still using the virus that had expired in 2002.

Wil regularly getting fed up about the topic was a bright spot, if I had to pick one. "This is a country that treats you better than your own country does! Why would you come here and tell us this?"

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

GANDHITRON posted:

He gets so mad in The West Wing Thing, it's great

Josh has a great sense of comedic timing too

*plays clip from West Wing of Josh drinking coffee*

Also, yeah, Dave keeps his anger pretty well in check on The Dollop, compared to West Wing Thing (and to a lesser extent, Walking the Room, which is actually where The Dollop got its name, and it's a terrible origin story).

My only complaint about WWT is that it seems to be a lower volume than the rest of the podcasts I listen to, but that's a pretty easy fix.

I enjoy the theme song(s). "Are you ready to do something nice for prostitutes? Because we're ready to do something nice for prostitutes!"

Fifty Farts fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Aug 15, 2020

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
I like The Tichborne Situation a lot. Just a crazy story with plenty of room for jokes. Also, TRUTH BUTTS!

Similarly, the Fine Cotton Scandal (124) is another good Wil Anderson episode. The Egg Nog Riot (96) is also pretty fun (no Wil Anderson though), and it's seasonal to boot!

Proteus Jones posted:

Yeah, I really like Wil Anderson episodes as well. His and Gareth's reactions are what keep me going back to The Animal Horror of Macquarie Island

Also, this. If they'd had someone else, or no guest, it would have been even more difficult to make it through. Gareth needs someone besides Dave to play off of sometimes, and he and Wil are good together.

Fifty Farts fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Dec 28, 2020

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
Hey, guys. I have a great idea.

We should rob Loomis.

I'm just joking. Unless, you know, you're into it.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Revins posted:

Giving this one a revisit while playing some rimworld because I apparently never finished listening to it and couldn't remember anything about it

TRUTH BUTTS

I'm almost positive I remember reading or hearing Dave mention something about how Truth Butts was a very minor character in the story and could have been cut, but that name was comedy gold and he had to leave it in. I don't think it's during the actual episode, but I might have missed it the last time I listened to it.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

The Ape of Naples posted:

This might be the second Dollop I heard. It's great. I should give it another listen.

The Falcon Chris Boyce is another good one in a similar vein: people getting in way over their head while committing major crimes. I wonder if this thread still has the falconry tag because of that episode.

edit: it sure does. also sorry for the double-post. :)

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. dude stared into the whole to long. you do need to actually take breaks from poo poo and his personality wouldn't let him, glad he had the strength to quit for awhile.

He's always come back before. I remember him "leaving twitter" (or maybe facebook) back during the Walking the Room days, too. Even if it just means "taking a break for a while," it's probably for the best. There's a reason he called his album "Hothead," after all.

I know a few other people here listen to West Wing Thing. Does anyone else want Star Trek Thing to be its own... thing, rather than a one-off joke? I would absolutely listen to that regularly. I know there are like a hundred and twenty Star Trek podcasts already, but none hosted by Dave Anthony and Josh Olson.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Revins posted:

passing over the Marion Zioncheck ep previously was a huge mistake

If it's got Wil Anderson as a guest, it's probably going to be a pretty good episode, even if the story itself isn't amazing. However, Marion Zioncheck is amazing.

-

I'm going through the back catalog (again), and I forgot about the celebrity cameos in the Kidnapping of Brooke Hart.

"Brooke wasn't on the ship. Do you know who was on the ship? Babe Ruth!" "What? Why?" "I don't know, he was just there."

"Naturally, [the pillowcase floating in the bay] brings us to child actor Jackie Coogan." "Okay, buddy, I'm gonna take off. I'll see you later" (I love that joke every time it happens; when Dave says something that's just too much for Gareth so he's 'done'). Dave then diverts the story to talk about Jackie Coogan and how, for some reason, people thought his pillowcase was in the bay and therefore he had something to do with the kidnapping.

Also, the bit where the kidnappers want a radio installed in the Studebaker reminded me of a bit from another episode but I can't remember the episode: "You're gonna take a nice trip on the train and get off at murdah" in stereotypical "Noo Yawk" accents, and I think they keep adding more elaborate stops and instructions ending in "get off at murder." Anyone else know what I'm talking about from that brief terrible description?

Edit: What is everyone's favorite Reverse Dollop (or Pollod, as nobody but Gareth calls them)? I like Nim the Chimp, Domino's Pizza, and The Story of Atari. Atari has the smallest amount of sad/bad stuff, so I guess if I had to pick one as an absolute favorite, it'd be that one.

Fifty Farts fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Apr 2, 2021

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

scary ghost dog posted:

phantom of the open is the best reverse dollop imo

Oh poo poo, I forgot about that one somehow. That's definitely up there, for sure.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
I think the weird Mormon stories are kinda fun. Porter Rockwell (74), James Strang the island king (148), the Missouri Mormon War (319), and there are a few other ones. Whenever they get to talking about Joe Smith and his plates, it's a pretty good time.

(The Ever-Drunk) Boston Corbett (117), a live ep with Patton Oswalt, is a good one, too. Pedestrianism (159) is great because Gareth never stops being amazed that it's all about walking, and he's right.

Also, seconding FlamingLiberal's recommendation of The Falconer Chris Boyce (Falcon and the Snowman) for sheer WTF-ery.

Fifty Farts fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Apr 24, 2021

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Gareth always makes me laugh when he pretends to be an old-timey guy who is extremely confident in his terrible beliefs.

I always laugh at his incredulous "On what grounds?!" when someone gets arrested for some obvious/badly-done crime.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

sexpig by night posted:

that and the smug 'what's the problem? I don't see the issue.' when talking about obviously terrible plans/ideologies always make me laugh.

"C'mon... don't be weird about this."

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed
Is it that time again? I nominate the following:

1904 Olympics with Rory Scovel
Cereal Men with Patton Oswalt, if only for Gareth's realization halfway through
Harriet Tubman, same as above
The Fine Cotton Scandal with Wil Anderson

Oh, and honorable mention goes to James Otis, just for the last five minutes or so. He's the guy who "Babe Ruth'd being hit by lightning" (which is such a great turn of phrase).

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Whoolighams posted:

Might'ent I the gristle???

I chuckled reading this. That poor reporter.

The 1904 Olympics episode isn't quite as good as the NY to Paris one, but it's got some good bits. I'm a fan of Beautiful Jim Key, the horse who can make change.

AND reference Bible verses where a horse is mentioned, obviously.

Fifty Farts fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Nov 18, 2021

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

swickles posted:

I think my all time favorite "broken Gareth" moment is in The Caning of Charles Sumner episode, when Dave tells him (don't remember the actual numbers) that like 57 Representatives voted to expel him from the House, and Gareth starts to say "well sure, great" but Dave continues on with "which was 4 short of the number needed" and Gareth just audibly dies.

I'm pretty sure there's a similar setup in the Hayes/Tilden Election episode, where over half the senate votes one way, Gareth is relieved, and then Dave reveals that they need a two-thirds majority and he just breaks.

Also: "Tony the fuckin' Tiger is in cahoots!?!?"

I know I've mentioned this one before and it's not quite "breaking" him, but the ending of the James Otis episode (the man who Babe Ruth'd being struck by lightning) is great. "I want to keep talking about this for another half hour!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Peer-reviewed

Alaois posted:

the 1904 Olympics was my introduction to the Dollop because it was linked in the description of the Pretty Good episode about the relay race

"I seem to have misplaced my pack of wild dogs."