Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

There's a lot of things that neither Gary nor Dave know, which is one of the reasons I stopped listening to the podcast. The "let's act incredulous and dumbfounded by every single thing" was already forced and getting old, but it's a lot worse when they're doing it based on ignorance/misinformation. Especially when they're (mostly Dave) so goddamn smug about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Please tell me you're not talking poo poo about Wil Anderson.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Ever since WTR ended, I've grown to dislike Dave more and more. He really is a huge baby, he's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is, and he's so loving self-righteous. Not to mention his terrible forced laughter.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

I love MFM but I'm not some spergy weirdo who needs everything to be on-topic all the time. I enjoy their personalities. I'm also not repulsed by the sound of women's voices. It does annoy me a bit when they're blatantly reading directly from Wikipedia, though (Georgia is especially guilty of this).

I tried listening to Last Podcast on the Left (I chose the Fred & Rosemary West episode) and it was brutally unfunny. That's like morning zoo crew poo poo.

To each his own, yadda yadda.