Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

1st AD posted:

Misaki was cool and won a fight against Decision Dan and despite a bunch of setbacks like failing to kill Jorge Santiago twice, or getting wrestlefucked by Frank Trigg, managed to close out his career by clowning the poo poo out of Paul Daley. Also he kicked Akiyama in the head.

I think my favorite Misaki moment is against Nate Marquardt in Pancrase. Marquardt takes Misaki down, Misaki falls awkwardly and breaks his elbow, the ref steps in and is going to stop the fight, and Misaki, as he's getting up, tries to kick Marquardt's head off because god drat it Misaki isn't going to let a pussy injury like a broken elbow stop him from fighting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Imanari looked pretty tepid on the ground against Bibiano Fernandes from what I remember, but those fights were awful and I'm not going to rewatch them ever. Just enjoy Imanari for the can crusher that he is, and dont expect too much from him or you'll end up disappointed.

• Locked thread