Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CheshireCat
Jul 9, 2001

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.

I. M. Gei posted:

Oi, no posts in this thread in over a month...

... gently caress it, might as well crosspost it here anyway.
Transit Arkiv or Khyte. I have the Khyte and love it for my commute, before the time of corona, but it sounds like the Transit may have some of the options you're looking for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheshireCat
Jul 9, 2001

obi_ant posted:

California is burning. Any suggestions on a good air purifier for a baby’s room? I’ve been looking at a Dyson, but not too knowledgeable in terms of other options and pricing.
https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-air-purifier/

Bought the Coway Airmega 400 for the square footage coverage and haven't had any complaints.

CheshireCat
Jul 9, 2001

Shibawanko posted:

yo, whats a good big suitcase that doesnt break after 2 trips? bigger is better but as long as it can hold up to 23kg it should be good. i am tired of suitcases where either the wheels or the handles break constantly. up to like 200 euros/dollars is fine
It's above your $200 ask but I'd second the Away suggestion or Monos. I've got Away's Bigger Carry-On that has held up extremely well. I've also got Monos' Check-In Large (which would be more in the size you're looking for if you're trying to max out airline weight capacity of 23 kg?) that's easily survived overseas travel.