Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

Submitted, why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

Don't worry, you won't be alone.

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

Sent answers earlier and posted in this tread as well, but I'm not going to get DQ'd over a technicality so consider this my retro-active "answers submitted" post.

And I wish i could change my answers, I'm a drat fool and chose the wrong concept car.

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

And a-thank you!

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

Bajaha posted:

You know that feeling you get once you see what options you missed. Yeah that. :doh:

Or when the answer you just switched out at the last moment is posted as an example.

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have traded out the corvette for the AMX, but I gotta stay true to my heart. And you guys can have you climate control. I'm just glad I don't have to hand-crank my engine every time I start it :colbert:

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

Mr.Chips, looks like you missed one of my revisions. For question 4, my answer should be: Any car starting up successfully after I just worked on it.

But an ace is an ace, no biggie! :D

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

Nope, race cars would have been the 787b.

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

Uh, MrChips, sorry to be a pain but remember that I sent in some better answers? I had swapped out Reliant for Yugo on question 6.

I promise to stop bitching now.

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

MrChips posted:

poo poo, I forgot about fixing that now for like the fourth time...I'm very sorry. The program I use to organise this is a bit of a hassle at times and changed answers can, under certain circumstances, go completely unnoticed. It's all fixed now and the scores are updated. :shobon:

Also, there will be a reveal tomorrow...same time as always!

E: :siren: SlimManFat, please check your email - I need clarification for one of your answers for tomorrow's reveal!

That's good, thank you :)

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

How the hell did I ace with evo's and wrx's?

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

Geirskogul posted:

Uhh, for 11 I said

But that's okay, I'll take it. I'm loving these answers.

Quiet, dude! You'll ace both of us!

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

14 people expecting one or less? We are getting pessimistic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JukeboxHerostratus
Nov 25, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOGTzQzFpXk
FIGHT IT OUT!

• Locked thread