Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Furnaceface posted:

gently caress, I missed the game because end of semester cramming and studying so of course its a good one with Carcillo trolling LA fans.

Back to back 4-1 wins over Anaheim and LA is pretty cool and something I will take though!

Here's the whole fight plus the wave at the end. It's pretty one-sided:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5buOpX5mG0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runoverbobby
Apr 21, 2007

Fighting like beavers.
That's a poo poo call by the back referee because the front referee got in Manson's way.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

runoverbobby posted:

That's a poo poo call by the back referee because the front referee got in Manson's way.

I agree.

Either way :toot: that game was stressful

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

As predicted in the Bible. :cheers:

Neato! :toot:

runoverbobby
Apr 21, 2007

Fighting like beavers.
At least that game became interesting :(

Perry third star :derp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Nam
Jan 14, 2007
We found Charlie
That last penalty was pretty terrible, given the ref had hosed up any defensive chances. Ducks had good momentum, but that was the end there.

• Locked thread