Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

the unkillable FRANKENSTEIN CHAINSAW MURDERER in Castlevania 64 for the Nintendo 64

honestly... gently caress that labyrinth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Most of Alien³ on Sega Genesis was scary loving poo poo, at least to 6-year-old me.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Bolverkur posted:

Getting the FACE HUGGER on your FACE in Alien: Trilogy on the PlayStation

Facehuggers in AVP Gold were brutal because you couldn't get them off you once they were on and you actually got a little while to walk around after it finished w/ you

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The scariest moments in black ops #gooks

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I hated the redeads in Ocarina of Time. Why can't I move?? Where the gently caress is the lady that's screaming for some reason?? Freaked me the gently caress out

Now I just find them annoying because you're frozen and it's wasting your time, they are weaksauce enemies

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQjWHLsx-d4

GewuerzKahn
Jan 7, 2014

My opposable nipples are hurting me.
Brickster escape from jail level in Lego Island was scary.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
the thing I get the most scared of in games is when I'm on like 1 mans left and I'm in a really hard part of the game because every time I almost die I tense up really hard

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Talking to the head of the navigator in Monkey Island was too scary for me to deal with as a child.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

O_O

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Dec 26, 2012

Widestancer posted:

Dec 26, 2012

the sound of those things is some serious poo poo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Widestancer posted:

when advanced warfare gets stuck loading a map

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
in half-life there is a cracked wall with a hole in it. if you peek a tentacle reaches out for you.

• Locked thread