Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Suicide girls did a weird burlesque show thing here a few weeks ago. I forgot about it until the date passed. I figure it was like a less sad strip show with chicks having tattoos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJkMrl4AG8w

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Spotted this on the road tonight.

You can't read it but the white box that I drew is surrounding a window sticker that says "Veteran's Wife"

I've seen some sorry loving bumper stickers but this is a new low.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
at least they :love: boobies

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It's Fire

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:lol:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Isn't gaming like the most bougie thing a Marxist could ever do? Think about the levels of disposable income you need to bother with them.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Taking pills to shrink your weiner into a little clit or whatever is what Unionist coal miners dreamt of as they were being tethered to Pinkerton truck bumpers.

The road will peel back my face and reveal the woman within me!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ah, the Pinkertons. The good old days where with enough money you could legally have a private army on US soil with little oversight and tons of rear end whooping.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I hadn't checked his Twitter for a while because it had just been relatively mundane crazy (For Fire anyway). But then in the last month he lost his poo poo about Veteran's Day, Ferguson, and cried about how his family didn't invite him to Thanksgiving.

Who knew that on a day you're supposed to reflect on what you're thankful for you don't want a reminder that your fat, unemployable, 30 year old, pedophile son is living with you. On top of that he thinks he's a girl now and will be triggered if you ask him to pass the stuffing.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I loved how we got him mad him enough during one of the Bradley Manning threads to change his name to "FIRE CURES BIGOTS".

FIRE CURES BIGOTS posted:

You can change my title, all day again and again. You can pm me goatse some more. You can PM the word "friend of the family" and "human being" over and over again. You can call my parent's house again and again. You can bad mouth me on GiP and SASS. You can name call me all day. You can bring up my posting history on this forum or other forums. You make libelous accusations that I am a pedophile. You can keep doing all of that.

But you are not convincing anyone of your case by turning to the tactics of juveniles. The more you do all of that, the more I know that I have beaten you. That people who think like me and have gotten the same treatment, have all beaten you, and that this is the temper tantrum of a clique that is on the wrong side of history. I'm done with you.

Pretty sure this one made it into Deathy Mcdeath's spoken word posts that got goldmined a while back.

e: not finding it there, I thought he had done it though. Archives required, but it's a good laugh.

http://216.86.148.111/showthread.php?threadid=3577577

e2: ahahahahahaha holy poo poo Deathy

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Dec 3, 2014

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Oh you mean like this?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Oh man where the gently caress was I for that? Does this guy (SORRY, TRANNY) still post on SA?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

My theory is that Fire decided he was a girl once he realized he'd never win the Oppression Olympics as a straight, white, male. Because transexuals are obviously the most oppressed minority ever. Personally I can't wait until he decides that's not enough either and starts gallivanting around in blackface. Am I suggesting that Fire might cut his dick off to win arguments on the internet? Yes, yes I am

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mike-o posted:

Oh man where the gently caress was I for that? Does this guy (SORRY, TRANNY) still post on SA?

No, he was banned for being completely insufferable, and never came back (at least with that account).

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30166

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Mike-o posted:

His last known parachute account-which Ozma gave him for free after that freakout-is still banned. On the other hand he's a complete failure who lives to post so he really can't stay away despite SA nearly driving him to suicide, or so he says.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

:allears:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Fire is legit mentally ill.

Pathetic really.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Most of us are mentally ill. Doesn't stop us though.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

I am the soul of an angry psychotic war-addled combat veteran trapped in the body of a normal 30 year old white cismale with no right to complain about anything, but, hear me out

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
My fursona is a SEAL team six operator. Its who I really am, its not stolen valor!

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Deathy McDeath posted:

My fursona is a SEAL team six operator. Its who I really am, its not stolen valor!

Please sign my online petition for obamacare to cover my male-to-ST6 operation and hormone therapy

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I am not sure how I feel about the Suicide Squad casting.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Vasudus posted:

I am not sure how I feel about the Suicide Squad casting.

Please don't start with "Deadshot isn't black".

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Please don't start with "Deadshot isn't black".

No, I just think Will Smith is an awful actor, and he's pretty much the last actor I would have expected for the role. I wish they went with an actual good actor like Idris Elba if they went that route. Or Roger Cross.

Neil McDonnell would be a good choice, he did Deadshot in the last cartoon and he's not that old yet. The lead guy from person of interest would have also been fantastic.

I don't really know enough about most of the other choices to say anything about their acting skills.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Will Smith is fine, I just don't like his kids.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Vasudus posted:

I wish they went with an actual good actor like Chiwetel Ejiofor if they went that route.

FTFY

Casimir Radon posted:

Will Smith is fine, I just don't like his kids.

There are no words to describe his son.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Oh poo poo, I forgot about him. Yeah he would do a rad Deadshot probably.

Really just about anybody, including Will Smith, could do a better job than the goober that they had on Arrow.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

FTFY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRfmSzk-nEA

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I am so glad twitter wasn't a thing when I was 14.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Untalented?

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I made the mistake of reading comments on a news article. I wonder what it's like to be living in a state of constant ignorance and fear that leads to angrily posting on the internet. Most of the comments come from people who either not read it or have severe comprehension problems.

"This is happening all over in almost every stat e by state governments. What the Hell are they doing to families? Then the cost of Foster Care to the tax payers? Healthcare for them to? You are driving many Americans to the Arms of ISIL/ISIS or people like them. Wake Up America. Your going to find you country in a Civil and World War?"

This is on an article about CPS taking away some crazy people's kids for neglect. WHY DO I READ THESE THINGS

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I am so glad twitter wasn't a thing when I was 14.

Livejournal is the hidden shame of our generation.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Not being involved in Facebook ever is probably one of the best decisions I've made.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Vasudus posted:

Not being involved in Facebook ever is probably one of the best decisions I've made.

Every time I hear a person tell an anecdote that involves something someone "said" on facebook, I die a little inside.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I made the mistake of reading comments on a news article. I wonder what it's like to be living in a state of constant ignorance and fear that leads to angrily posting on the internet. Most of the comments come from people who either not read it or have severe comprehension problems.

"This is happening all over in almost every stat e by state governments. What the Hell are they doing to families? Then the cost of Foster Care to the tax payers? Healthcare for them to? You are driving many Americans to the Arms of ISIL/ISIS or people like them. Wake Up America. Your going to find you country in a Civil and World War?"

This is on an article about CPS taking away some crazy people's kids for neglect. WHY DO I READ THESE THINGS

If you think that's bad definitely don't go check out the Freep thread in D&D.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i hate idiots on youtube so god drat much. i try not to be in the same room when my girlfriend's daughter is watching anything, because it's mostly retards overacting to get more views from dumb kids. it's not her fault though, she's only 10. i'm getting old, i've caught myself telling her "that junk is rotting your brain." :bahgawd:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Livejournal is the hidden shame of our generation.

man if youtube/twitter was a thing when i was a kid online i'd be unemployable

all we had was geocities pages, livejournals, and aim profiles. at least they're gone now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I've got some pretty bad forum posts (Different site) from 10 years ago that I'm glad really can't be traced to me.

• Locked thread