Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

beanieson posted:

I dunno but it'd be cooler if it said warlocks.

Naming the narcs unit THE WARLOCKS and making t shirts as we speak. Will be for sale on officer dot com asap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

DrakeriderCa posted:

f u buddy revenue collection is the best drat job

Pretty sure the happiest guys in the department here are the ones permanently assigned to work for the local treasurers office to enforce property taxes and vehicle licenses taxes. All they do is search for unlisted and unregistered taxable property all day long. Have their own offices in another building (no brass), make their own hours as long as it gets done (keep the treasurer happy), and run backup to some bullshit calls when they have nothing else to do (never a report to write).

So:

DrakeriderCa posted:

f u buddy revenue collection is the best drat job

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Several 911 calls about a guy walking down the middle of a busy road on the double yellow line. Multiple people saying they almost hit him or another vehicle trying to avoid him. Show up and have to order him out of the highway while blocking rush hour traffic so we both don't get killed by a passing truck.

All this for what you might ask? So he can make a show of his "Hands up, don't shoot" routine.

What the gently caress is wrong with people.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

We as a society have reached a point where we condemn order and promote lawlessness.

He had the audacity to try and make a complaint about a guy who started following him with his flashers on so he wouldn't get hit until the police showed up.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

DrakeriderCa posted:

My wife used to say we didn't need a camera system at our house. Until she joined the neighborhood housewife Facebook group. I guess their emotional fragility and irrational fear mongering finally paid off for me!

Amazing how many people check your car door handles to see if they are unlocked at night.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

This happens everywhere. Especially in townhouse, condo, or cookie cutter close together house neighborhoods. Seriously put a camera facing your driveway and wait. Probably see the fuckers once or twice a week. Really bad in "nice" areas where people choose to not lock their doors or keep expensive poo poo in plain sight.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Why go through the effort of breaking when you can score a ton of good poo poo from already unlocked cars.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Doppelganger posted:

EMS goon here. I had a double stabbing on friday, and I just wanted to say that we really do appreciate it when you guys run and grab supplies for us. When a dude is making snow angels in his own blood, there's no such thing as too many extra hands.

And this is exactly when our EMS guys would STAGE and be like you guys have first aid training right?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

You all should read the last five or so pages of the police thread. It's fantastic.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Found a video of the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqPmH_oGK8k

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Pilot to Gunner posted:

Heroic attempt to keep the police thread off page 2, Untagged.

Too lazy to re-post chat about women in corrections over there. Sorry.

p sure i knew a corrections chick that got preggo from an inmate. wonder if she had his name tatted on her titties too.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

the D&D thread where someone seriously argued that police should never use force?

That one. You should them dog piling on a states attorney for *insert prosecution of anything*.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Branis posted:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/12/09/what-cops-think-of-us-in-their-very-own-words/

Looks like the media discovered the cesspits of policeone and O.com.

Not sure if I'd call that site THE MEDIA but we'll probably see it on the nightly news eventually.

Real journalism (tm) means having testosterone ads and chicks with abs everywhere on your page.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Branis posted:

I was gonna talk poo poo about your search history but I went back and looked and I had ab ads too.

It only counts if there was chicks with 6packs. That's how you know it's real good.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Makes perfect sense actually.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

beanieson posted:

have you seen the 2* logo for k9 dudes? lmao

K9 dude I know who works for an alphabet soup agency has one in his truck. It's ok because his dog is super cool.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

1* is probably the only one I accept because it's a mentality thing more than anything else.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

beanieson posted:

Got my Secret Santa gift today, link for anyone not following that thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3682064&pagenumber=8#post439114664

it's a dildo :getin:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

JayKay posted:

He's lucky that Metro PD didn't blow it up as a suspicious device. :v:

Metro PD? In Virginia? Ha Ha Ha.

Probably like two guys on duty for 20+ stations. They keep everyone else in DC & MDPG County.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Thesoldier posted:

they really want my wife

:quagmire:

Who Wouldn't.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Become a volunteer firefighter.

Put lights on your POV.

Make a couple unlawful traffic stops.

Grope a couple chicks.

You know the usual.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Get in to the Christmas Spirit fuckers.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

gently caress this gay earth.

Stay safe gooncop bros.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

I just started watching The Tudors and apparently the King of England is also the King of France. Interesting.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

After the shootings of officers in NY, FL, and MO this weekend, make sure you boys are actually reading your regional and national intel bulletins.

Untagged fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Dec 22, 2014

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Merry loving Christmas You Filthy Animals.

Been a busy Christmas so far.

Why people who know they can't stand each other still decide to get together just because Christmas and continue to fight astounds. Must have been a million domestics last night. Oh and fyi drunks the Magistrates are deciding to hold you until next Monday because the court is closed until then and your also an rear end in a top hat.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

JayKay posted:

I'm going to murder the guy who drove my cruiser last . Battery is dead, his gear is still in it, and it reeks of vomit.

This is not how you make friends.

Dude works the other shift so whats the point in trying.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

JayKay posted:

The obvious answer is I need to take a massive dump in his locker.

Recently saw a video of the ole' baby powder locker gag from one of your stations the other day. So I know something can be done, but I expect you to do better.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hell we hear all kinds of crazy poo poo from the old retired guys who still come to the FOP. Stuff that if we even thought about would probably get us fired that was common and accepted practice just twenty years ago. If people think things are worse they are loving insane.

Equine Don posted:

Allah ackbar, this is the best Christmas ever.

So many forums members went outside for the first time in weeks because that thread closed, truly a Christmas Miracle.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayTnvVpj9t4

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

OMG IT'S +PACIFIC BLUE+ YOU loving MOPES.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

the wire really is just a british show where all the british actors just pretend to be american.

like 95% of the actors in that show are either brits or were baltimore natives and are currently locked up in baltimore city central booking.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Some Paper posted:

It’s not a slowdown — it’s a virtual work stoppage.

NYPD traffic tickets and summonses for minor offenses have dropped off by a staggering 94 percent following the execution of two cops — as officers feel betrayed by the mayor and fear for their safety, The Post has learned.

lol this would be a great time to park wherever you like downtown

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

People hate low level enforcement but the second it stops and the little poo poo builds up then people suddenly get pissed again. It's hilarious.

:argh: What do you mean they arrest people for selling cigarettes?! This needs to stop!!

:argh: OMG All these illegal street vendors are blocking the sidewalks and openly breaking the law ruining the image of our wonderful community!! Why don't the police do something about it?!

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Vengarr posted:

I've heard that cops would sometimes write tickets for these sorts of things back in the day

Its been said already but for the sake of replying to your reply.

If you have any priors for the same offense or similar offense or any failure to appears it is pretty much an automatic custodial arrest here. That is even before you get in to the refuse to provide ID or give any hassles during the stop and investigation. The court looks upon this as evidence you'll continue to violate the charge or likely fail to appear before the judge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

First New Years off in like 6 years.

Drunk. Posting in the 2014 thread so.

• Locked thread