Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/12/03/2014-chicago-has-been-coldest-in-110-years/

Coldest winter in Chicago in 110 years. Who was that guy that just went to RTC? Hahahahaa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

I've worn a pair of Cold War era jump boots (PJ 10-89) for the last two years and nobody has ever said a loving thing to me about them. They are comfy and look slick. I guess I can get away with it off of a ship/flightline.

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

PCS on Monday, 35 days of leave before school. I joined the Navy at 18, 14 years ago. I'm gonna try to grow my very first beard guys.

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

We had a Christmas party at NAF El Centro one year, and after the party was over the drunk female MACS skinny dipped in the Mirage Club pool on a dare. There were a bunch of other dudes from her department there. She didn't go to mast!

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

I didn't read any of that poo poo

I am on day 1 of leave. In a log cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains. Owns

DustyNuts fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Dec 10, 2014

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

Boon posted:

Posting on SA while in a log cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains. Is internet addicted.

:(

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

Still on PCS leave report: Went to Medieval Times in Dallas. Front row seats, and our knight (yellow) fuckin owned all the other scrubs and won the scripted tournament. This must be what it feels like when your favorite WWE dude wins a match you're at. Food was OK. Sparks fly off the swords when they clash. I had 4 beers for the price of three six packs. Still worth it.

OK back to officer chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

I had a Skipper that was an English major, and he would correct the use of apostrophes on reports in the usual CO red ink like he was a schoolmarm.

And thanks for the kind words to everyone that wrote them, I appreciate it. I haven't had much time to address questions lately.

Halfway done with PCS leave! Chillin in San Diego for the next 8 days before the trip back. I shaved the gently caress out of my leave beard because it was annoying, scraggly and my wife despised it. Good riddance. Guess I'll try again in 6 years after I retire.

• Locked thread