Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

buttplug posted:

I know people who have gone to Yale/Stanford/MIT/Georgetown/Harvard - all while active duty (3 of whom are still attending said institutions).

This is probably one of the coolest programs available for nobles. I know two guys who have done it (one of them is an SF officer in a language class with me) and it's a great deal. The payback tour kinda sucks, but that's the price you pay, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

LingcodKilla posted:

On liberty from boot! Grad on the 9th! I got stuck in a coed state flags division. At 37 I'm the oldest by far (including all my RTCs) but in way better shape than the average teen boot. Been treated fairy well. Looking forward to Pensacola and going back home.

Congrats

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

DustyNuts posted:

I had a Skipper that was an English major, and he would correct the use of apostrophes on reports in the usual CO red ink like he was a schoolmarm.

And thanks for the kind words to everyone that wrote them, I appreciate it. I haven't had much time to address questions lately.

Halfway done with PCS leave! Chillin in San Diego for the next 8 days before the trip back. I shaved the gently caress out of my leave beard because it was annoying, scraggly and my wife despised it. Good riddance. Guess I'll try again in 6 years after I retire.

I'll be in San Diego too. You should say hey, sailor :forkbomb:

• Locked thread