Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

On liberty from boot! Grad on the 9th! I got stuck in a coed state flags division. At 37 I'm the oldest by far (including all my RTCs) but in way better shape than the average teen boot. Been treated fairy well. Looking forward to Pensacola and going back home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Lol welcome to hell.

I don't know how stupid cadences are at boot these days but IT a school has the stupidest loving songs about murdering viet cong or whatever like they ever leave their air conditioned spaces on the ship. Just be prepared for more boot camp style stupidity.

Way to kill my mellow.

Yeah I'm almost completely ignored by my RTCs except when want to make fun of me to other RTCs about having grandpa in the division. I actually got picked for the 900 state flags because in the words of the RTCs doing the selection "you have a lot of grey hair how old are you (37) good you will help keep the kids in line (the hell I will)".

It was snowing when I first got here but now it's been around 35 or so on average. Watchcap no scarf on most days.

• Locked thread