Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Command sent me and some other dudes to Las Vegas for defcon one year and in order to get a GTC you had to complete some NKO courses on how to make your claims and whatnot. The travel person (some shithead 2nd class) did it all for us so when we got back we had no idea wtf to do and she was on leave. REAL AWESOME THANKS.

About a year after I got out they sent me a replacement card because I guess the old one had expired. Even after checking out and turning the original in. I just shredded that bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Laranzu posted:

Done with another A school. Commence drinking and beard growing for a few weeks!

Congrats on finishing the hardest scho....pffffftttttjahahahahahaha

Good job putting up with all that bullshit and preemptive congrats on picking up first next cycle.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
lol buttplug acts like being single is his choice

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Analogical posted:

I haven't qualified for TA though, because I don't have IDW. But I can't get IDW, because I haven't been at a NIOC long enough to jump their hoops.

Yeah your command is loving you.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I have a student right now that was contract subs but he told them at boot camp he didn't wanna do it anymore and they let him switch. I guess because they are trying to ramp up manning for this rate they let him.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Arione posted:

subs is volo only, you can always back out, even on the boat you can tap.

I wish I had loving known that :saddowns:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Lol welcome to hell.

I don't know how stupid cadences are at boot these days but IT a school has the stupidest loving songs about murdering viet cong or whatever like they ever leave their air conditioned spaces on the ship. Just be prepared for more boot camp style stupidity.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Laranzu posted:

I've never talked to a staff member at Corry that didn't hate their life. I just transferred out after my third time back. It's worse than ever mil side.

For our rate the mil "instructors" are more admin folks than anything. They only do the 2 day intro and then herd cats the rest of the time and they're understaffed. But people seem to make chief like crazy here so there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Commoners posted:

His GiPnavy.txt document has over 1,000 line items, improving internet stalking efficiency by over 150%. Vulturesrow's professionalism, unrelenting perseverance, and loyal devotion to duty reflected great credit upon himself and were in keeping with the highest traditions of the united states naval service.

Post a trigger warning next time.

• Locked thread