Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Let's get into the spirit of the season and give each other some gifts here. If you're an rear end in a top hat and take a bunch of gifts without giving any I can't do anything about that but you'll live in shame so no big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

merry xmas 2012

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
So is this like a Secret Santa thing? Cause I'm down.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Psycobladder posted:

So is this like a Secret Santa thing? Cause I'm down.

If someone feels comfortable giving someone else an address to send something to I'm okay with that just don't be a retard and post it publicly or whatever I think.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I might be interested in throwing a Steam game or two towards a fellow imp.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
I'll be sending random cheap stuff to anyone on my friend's list come Christmas week so hit me up or w/e

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mach2bat/

E: Last year everyone got Wizorb and/or Ghost Master with some copies of Binding of Isaac and assorted DLCs thrown in, so don't expect anything super great, as I am both broke, and thrifty.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
I already partook in the gift train thread in games, and being a poor student, I can't afford anything for anyone anymore. However, in true Christmas spirit, I will wish everyone and their families/friends a happy holidays.

So...happy holidays. That's my gift from me to you.

Dec 26, 2012

i'll give stuff, to people

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

alright everyone time to buy me some videogames. im not going to give anyone else any gifts or even say thank you but i still deserve free poo poo :cheers:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Christmas Doge is a homey.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Swelter Discharge posted:

alright everyone time to buy me some videogames. im not going to give anyone else any gifts or even say thank you but i still deserve free poo poo :cheers:

this repulses me, but if you wind up on my friends list I'll still send you a gift 'cause I'm charitable like that

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

01011001 posted:

i'll give stuff, to people

your new av owns

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
I'm too a poor to gift to fellow Imps but I will be doing so in spirit, G-d bless us everyone

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
somebody send me some free time (in which I may game)

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Someone please buy me the Heretic + Hexen collection. Thank you.

Dec 26, 2012

hubris.height posted:

your new av owns

thanks. fronz made it and it owns

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
why don't we just make a point of posting our Steam profiles here to make things easier?

also who the gently caress is LET'S GET DOWN because they added me earlier EE:It's apparently Doctor Goat EEE:nope that was Steam being weird

E: for ease's sake I'm sending friend requests to just about anyone in the Imp Zone Steam Group that I recognize

Mach2 fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Dec 2, 2014

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
someone give zoq a psp

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I sent out one round of stuff today and the other day and if you weren't included don't feel bad there's more coming

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I don't have any game money but I do have a bunch of humble bundle keys so I'll give those out I guess. Cheers

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Can i have some gifts please?
Steamcommunity.com/id/bonzibuddy64

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Thanks

Dec 26, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I don't have any game money but I do have a bunch of humble bundle keys so I'll give those out I guess. Cheers

oh i didnt even think of that i have a shitload of those around too

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just wanted to say that if you're thinking about blacklist you should get it. It's really great and there's even a part where SamFischer overcomes nerve gas just by being really loving angry

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got 2 copies of Mount Your Friends.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
im starting a new job in a week so somebody add an imper and i mite get u some xmas games when the proper xmas steam sale rolls around

http://steamcommunity.com/id/harvs

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Looking for free steam games and gifts

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Looking for free steam games and gifts

Me as well.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I was thinking of putting up a gift handcar as well, but only for the cheap stuff. None of this 1%-supported $10 minimum gifting. I'll put one up when I get off from work.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Yeah none of this minimum buy in poo poo

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Add me. http://steamcommunity.com/id/bergfu

I get piss loaded a lot over christmas and the following days and end up buying a bunch of games for people for no reason.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Yes, I would like free games please. :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/youraveragejoe

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I want to have some sort of contest or something to be able to give out a higher dollar purchase here. It'd have to be something that either really improved our subforum/put it on the map in a positive way or resulted in a lot of people having fun gaming or something. Soliciting ideas.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

None of this x y poo poo.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

*taps foot impatiently* still waiting on my free games...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PM me your email and I'll send you Mount Your Friends.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Widestancer posted:

I want to have some sort of contest or something to be able to give out a higher dollar purchase here. It'd have to be something that either really improved our subforum/put it on the map in a positive way or resulted in a lot of people having fun gaming or something. Soliciting ideas.

I'll have it, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Widestancer posted:

Whoever first suggested we change this forum's name to Imp Zone.

• Locked thread