Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Yes, I would like free games please. :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/youraveragejoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Widestancer posted:

I want to have some sort of contest or something to be able to give out a higher dollar purchase here. It'd have to be something that either really improved our subforum/put it on the map in a positive way or resulted in a lot of people having fun gaming or something. Soliciting ideas.
Whoever first suggested we change this forum's name to Imp Zone.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

did I send a gift to the fake you on accident?

I clicked on this when it was new and was disappointed to find it was not a sequel to Hallmark Atari Title Pole Position.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Thank you, you beautiful person. :)

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Crown Face posted:

Add me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/Crownface and I'll be throwing out games to holiday gamers for the next few weeks.

Post if you add me though please it makes giving out games more fun and holiday.

I added youse.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Thanks, I really appreciate this. :)

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I should mention, I'm in Iceland, meaning I can't probably can't give anyone anything, nor the opposite.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

http://steamcommunity.com/id/youraveragejoe/wishlist/

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

bonzibuddy has the aids

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I got two presents and then I think Steam cut me off.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Steam literally hates the idea that Americans give me games.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Ah, it's a Christmas miracle! :)

I guess that confirms Iceland is officially in America. Steam said so. :911::hf::iceland:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Mach2 posted:

I am almost certain I gifted you a thing, and yet I cannot find you on my list of sent gifts. I feel very bad now.
Hey, man, it's cool. :)

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Not for me since i didnt receive any steam gifts.
I think you need to sit down and play some Kirby to soothe the nerves.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Frank Horrigan posted:

Isn't everything on Steam locked to the region of the original buyer now?
Not everything, seeing as how I can give and receive games from America. I think ArfJason is hosed outside of buying a physical copy, though. It's sad, GFWL imposed all these unnecessary restrictions on games for no reason. :(

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

It's kinda funny how efficiently GFWL turned a whole bunch of Actual Good Games into essentially Abandonware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

• Locked thread