Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im ready coach put me in the game stealer team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=8TWXfMXuu5cdPqwc

here's fez

:goatdrugs: someone give me psnbux so i can get one of the many games i want that i don't want to pay for :goatdrugs:

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=bxCsFPGsRchcW3hE

here's antichamber

both real good, thanks

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
no idea what goes on in this thread but this bonzi guy seems real bad

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
me being banned would constitute a net quality gain for the forums in many appreciable ways so of course it's not gonna happen

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
find me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/tourettestwitterupdates

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
so due to some incredibly gay poo poo (sticking my dick in another man's rear end), I'm being disowned by my parents and the credit card to their name was cut, so I can't buy games for you all. apollogies

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
How does ths piece of poo poo of a thread have 600 unread posts

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Oh right that bonzi human being running the same human being joke into the homo ground, at least that mach guy's post was a lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

:goatdrugs: snype

it stops being a joke and just becomes sad at a certain point

Ah, that truly is a sad, pathetic gimmick worthy of the scorn of even the lepers, byob emote snype man.

I just miss when widestancer would gift me stuff

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

she's moved on Arf

In my heart shell always be a.pathetic attention whore with a tryhard trolling attitude, cnt blieve shes dead mate.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Knuc for some reason awful refuses to quote your post but
Enjoying cocks is absolutely my poo poo, but as the Big Bang Theory proved with nerd humor, even the greatest things can be done wrong and badly.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Here's a hint for you, you vile loving lout. I'm not "joking" when I'm asking for presents. I'm being serious, and your 'gift' to me, if you can even call it that, was loving horse poo poo beneath my boots. You need to give me a better quality gift, and time is running out - Christmas is almost over.

The awesome face smiley but he shows the silent disapproval of a thousand clones of your mother.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Axel Serenity posted:

I hope an imp gets this bc Beatbuddy owns and is super underrated. Also has one of the best game osts

Ive been wanting to play beatbuddy since it released and then i got it on a humble bundle and i left a bit disappointed. It has some very cool moments but overall its kind of a drag, it should have been more of the vehicle segments.
Also some of the songs are really good

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
The best thing about beatbuddy though is when clef or the bad guy speak and do some weird beatboxing to the bgm

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

Thanks to you and an Amazon gift card someone gave me, I was able to get Dangan Ronpa 2. Thank you very much!

santa goat status: content

Enjoy komaeda

Also i havent got a single steam game so far, neither gifts nor purchases because im waiting for squarelogic to go on a deeper discount
Was thinking of getting the nfs that was on yesterday

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

I sent you a gift in a PM.

Awful does not notify so if true, i didn see it.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I enjoyed the monkey island sage a decade or two after it was made, along with sam and max both old and new. Heard some good stuff about GR and ive been meaning to try it but it always seems to be a bta game. Thanks a lor doctor goat.

Also to the guy who offered to buy something for a couple dollars if youre or real and cant think of a better guy to give games to, the only thing i was thinking of getting was squarelogic since i have some steam cash from csgo crates, but if i could save that itd be cool. Tia

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
If i get squarelogic maybe i could sell a tf2 hat or something and buy mgr, hope i can run that!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

squarelogic is really good

Its been tortuous. First it gets removed for a year or 2, then it gets no discohnt for a couple sales, now its only 20% off or something.
I wan sudoku

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

qnqnx posted:

I had sent you one last night, but by then you were already offline and now it is still not sent?

i dont think steam mobile notifies about gifts either, but iirc gifts just stay in your inv until someone presses accept gift

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

qnqnx posted:

Well yeah it's still in here, waiting for pickup.
Sorry in in advance for it not being Squarelogic

Its alright, you dont even need to send me poo poo i got enough stuff. What was it btw

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Robot Randy posted:

if you havent yet got mgr i will gift it to you

Thats insanely cool but im not sure you should spend seven bucks on some random guy who calls people faggots at the drop of a hat withot being appreciably better himself
Still, i appreciate it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

liquid courage posted:

lol, arf barely posts here and everyone's lining up to suck him off

I dont know why people keep buying me games im some faggy c lister its like if someone kept inviting a nic cage stunt double to the oscars

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What's this now

Regional gift restrictions are now applied to EVERY purchase instead of some select titles check some placez uhh i guess the steam reddit? Its a thing now unfort

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

O__O posted:

someone buy me a new gaming pc. I already have a good monitor and keyboard+mouse.

This also

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
[In a transcontinental scream]: widestancer, pass the hdd.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I blow a whistle that makes no sound and in texas a flat rear end ho suddenly storms to the nearest UPS screaming computer

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Thanks to Widestancer for gifting me South Park Stick of Truth. :)

It look like paper mario and thats never a bad thinf maybe its easy which is my complaint with most mario rpgs

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Unless people were.pranking, steam mobile doesnt notify nor let you accet.gifts so if you sent stuff, i wont be able to do anything abou it. Thanks for game.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Yeah i recall a lot of praise in these forums which is why i was wary of it tbh

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

01011001 posted:

you shouldnt be wary its pretty good

Was wary, my good man. Now its on my wishlist but i didnt pay 7 for revengeance im not paying that for super south park rpg even though im sure im gonna like it
Ficking argentina

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Hahaha just hecked gmail, widestancer and qnqnx both gave me revengeance

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
What am i even suposed to do here

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

Give me a copy please, Arf.

I wont be able to do anything with these games not even accept them until i get.home the 30th

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Hey i cant bu bulletstorm in my region because gfwl but if someone is willing to buy it for me ill trade you one of the extra metal gear revengeances

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Frank Horrigan posted:

Isn't everything on Steam locked to the region of the original buyer now?

Not entirely sure, still not on a town where i have steam on a pc where i can try and install widestancers mgr since shes in america. Dont know if the fact that she could.send it at all means im cleared.
What i want to understand is why all gfwl games were unpurchaseable here, thank god a guy realized this and gave me dark souls out of pity, but that means i cant get dead rising until they do something about it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Great Joe posted:

Not everything, seeing as how I can give and receive games from America. I think ArfJason is hosed outside of buying a physical copy, though. It's sad, GFWL imposed all these unnecessary restrictions on games for no reason. :(

Yeah id be happy for gfwl's demise were it not for stuff like bulletstorm.
I guess when it goes under ill have.to pirate

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

i assumed everyone already owned it.

is battleblock theater any good? i'm indifferent to castle crashers.

An alright platformer with insanely bad humor, but the narrator's delivery is perfect so it gets a pass. Coop campaign is different and requires cooperation.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

i enjoyed komaeda and he was far better as a character than i expected. i burnt through the game in 5 days

he is easily the best written character in the game, and possibly one of the most memorable characters in games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

theyve been offering a lot of turds lately

reminder that we were getting constant poo poo and everyone was insulting humble right before we got the thq, wb and origin bundles which are still bearing fruit for me cause they were all insanely good games

i have faith in humble

• Locked thread