Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Let's get into the spirit of the season and give each other some gifts here. If you're an rear end in a top hat and take a bunch of gifts without giving any I can't do anything about that but you'll live in shame so no big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Psycobladder posted:

So is this like a Secret Santa thing? Cause I'm down.

If someone feels comfortable giving someone else an address to send something to I'm okay with that just don't be a retard and post it publicly or whatever I think.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I sent out one round of stuff today and the other day and if you weren't included don't feel bad there's more coming

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Yeah none of this minimum buy in poo poo

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I want to have some sort of contest or something to be able to give out a higher dollar purchase here. It'd have to be something that either really improved our subforum/put it on the map in a positive way or resulted in a lot of people having fun gaming or something. Soliciting ideas.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Don't worry little buddy I have something in the works for you. You got FF8 a little while back so I'm working on the less fortunate first. 'Tis the season.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I have a bizarre excel question (I'm used to using the field calculator in ArcGIS and due to unforeseen circumstances would much rather use Excel right now instead of an ESRI product) and the first person to give me a good answer WRT it on Steam will get something from me on steam.

E: It's not exactly a gift but it would be helping out an imp and I'd rather not ask any coworkers if I can help it at first.

Eye of Widesauron fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Dec 2, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Fargield posted:

Trying asking YOSPOS.

No way

Zoq-Fot-Pik has helped me and is getting a game of their choice. Also gently caress the data entry people I'm working with.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Many thanks to Widestancer for getting me a game, which is very good and kind and in the Christmas Spirit. :cheers:

I can give you credit in the annotations if you want. I'm sure my uh client would have a fun time with that.

Enjoy; it's really fun. 'Tis the season for goodwill.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Budget Cop posted:

zoq and widestancer have 24 hours to buy me games or i will murder Da Fwiggin Black Baby Goku

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Gaming Hostage Negotiator: Please calm down. The delivery of 69 Dota 2 items is on its way...Nobody needs to get hurt.

:ohdear:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ArfJason posted:

im ready coach put me in the game stealer team

Someone give this guy a new hard drive

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

It'd be cool if we had the paywall back up for our subforum so that poo poo didn't happen as often.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Mach2 posted:

So due to some really selfish bullshit re:my roommate, I'm being kicked out of my house and my ($40) internet cable was cut so my only access to Steam is from my phone. Long story short I'll probably not get online to send out my Steam gifts by Christmas but I'll get them out to everyone as soon as I am moved in someplace and back online. Sorry Imps.

:wth:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I have no games and I must steam

I picked the dumb knuckle dragger and I'm trying to make him swallow everything.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I saw your screen shot lol, what do you think so far?

I love it and the voice acting just makes it better.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

THe Imp Zone Lurker

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

01011001 posted:

And what happened, then? Well, in Imp Zone they say - that the Lurker's library grew three sizes that day.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

This forum is visible to guests so it could have been anyone

Yeah is their some way we can fix that soon?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The hidden games forum where Bowser says friend of the family and we pretend to be british

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

BBG gave me I have no mouth and I must scream and what little I've played of it I have enjoyed.

Thank you!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Borsche69 posted:

someone buy me hatred

I will probably be buying you something because I feel bad about the Luigi thread. Do I have you on steam yet? I'm the same username here as I am there.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Mach 2 bought me Risk of Rain right as I bought a 4 pack of it so I redeemed their gift and now have 4 copies to give out.

Also have a blood dragon and a couple of other things, I'll be giving out some more as the week goes on.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Really dumb question: if I already own Divinity 2 from back when do I need to grab the directors cut or is there some way to upgrade it?

I'll probably be giving it out either way.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Doctor Goat posted:

Were you the one who closed the thread earlier? If not, who did? It wasn't Widestancer

Like Rudolph using his nose to light the way it got opened again.

I'm glad people are giving each other games here; it's a good chance to get some co op gaming stuff going too since more people will have more copies of the same game!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

VideoGames posted:

ur not Knuc-If-U-Buck?

Lol if this actually happened

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

elf help book posted:

holy poo poo.

:swoon:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Widestancer the retarded whore didn't even buy me anything even though I played a video game with her once, and we post in the same forum.

ArfJason posted:

Ah, that truly is a sad, pathetic gimmick worthy of the scorn of even the lepers, byob emote snype man.

I just miss when widestancer would gift me stuff

I haven't forgotten about you guys :3:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Relax, it's cool to suck on mens rods.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Thank you Everyone. Epic Xmas all around

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ArfJason posted:

Thats insanely cool but im not sure you should spend seven bucks on some random guy who calls people faggots at the drop of a hat withot being appreciably better himself
Still, i appreciate it

Don't buy MGR or have anyone buy it for you; you should have gotten a copy earlier

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lol how many people besides me bought Arf Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ArfJason posted:

This also

You need a new hard drive

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ArfJason posted:

I blow a whistle that makes no sound and in texas a flat rear end ho suddenly storms to the nearest UPS screaming computer

If you hear banjos run

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

ArfJason posted:

What am i even suposed to do here

Regift one imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

I thought GWFL hosed off and died already

Microsoft left it up to each publisher to actually remove the service for each individual game.

• Locked thread