Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Sure, why the gently caress not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

So wait, EXAKT is trying to go for the day one rush based on some other game?

Really?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I figured his initial lynchpost was rooted in something, with your joke seemingly providing context. Welp.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Holy poo poo.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

We should probably pick up the pace, then, otherwise we're not going to get all our shopping done before we're clubbed unconscious with a lamp. I always get choice paralysis in stores like this, though. No idea what to buy.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

It's a purchase you'd regret if you had any more time to think of it, by the time spring rolls around, there'll be a better me on the shelves for the same price.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Looking at your role what makes no sense?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Oh

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

why would I preview a one-sentence reply?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

My dad bought Borderlands from a store. I didn't even know you could do that.

I bought Mass Effect 3 from a store in hopes that I would avoid Origin.

I did not avoid Origin.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

His jokes feel awkward though.

So cold.

No, I was just asking what capps was talking about because capps is an obtuse motherfucker, and when I went to respond to him, he only had that first line posted.

I mean, duh, his role is right there.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I am vaguely new. I dropped out of a bread game D2, I got D1 rushed in Brass & Shrapnel, CYOperhero fell apart, and am currently in two other games.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I had a confusing role, but never got to do anything with it. PMush came up with it and it was awesome, if, again, confusing.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

So what's the votes currently?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Barring his vicious takedown of my ability to be funny, I'm pretty okay with Somber's logic thus far?

##vote apostatecourier

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Do you just dislike emphasized text?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Allen Wren posted:

Do you just dislike emphasized text?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

apostateCourier posted:

you're not paying attention

True fact.

##unvote

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Hey, I'm awake

holy poo poo deadline

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

##vote hiipfire

If just to get something done today.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Epsilon Plus posted:

I think I've proven I'm literally too stupid to post.

same

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Yeah. I'm bad at mafia, but I'm okay with playing the numbers. No vote. Hold steady.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Oh woah, you can actually vote no vote. Votefinder, you are magical

##vote no lynch

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

aaaaaaaaaaaugh

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Jedit posted:

Epsilon facepalms because he didn't realise a Miller in the game means a Cop too - fair enough. It doesn't exonerate him, but it's a reasonable reaction. Allen pulling a "me too", on the other hand, is not. You want incredibly unnatural, start looking there.

look at this guy not understanding basic shitposting technique

Also Jedit is king-hell super-scummer.

No, I don't have time to elaborate on that right now, so that's a pre-emptive "stop crawling up my rear end jedit".

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Asiina posted:

Yeah capps you were totally on point, but it just didn't generate discussion.

I'll post about this more in the discussion thread and I don't want to sound like an rear end, but at some point being new stops being an excuse and you just have to put forward content whether you are comfortable or not.

It just feels like we have a bunch of older people who feel they can coast and a bunch of new people who are too afraid to put out ideas.

Yeah, that's my fault. I really should have just not made my last post and taken five minutes to properly vote jedit like I wanted to, but I was just so goddamn annoyed by that last post of his.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

also

I don't know what it is, but I legitimately had no idea that the deadlines were coming up the last two days in that game.

• Locked thread