Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
signing up and such

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
confirming I'm a Godfather Ninja who's also a Serial Killer

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
lol

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
##vote PMom
why?

i dont loving know and i dont care

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
sorry I've been busy with reading the 200+ unread posts from Just Post Mafia and just go vote me I guess cause I would rather get lynched than see a no lynch

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Hey I'm looking at Epsilon Plus and all I can see is

Epsilon Plus posted:

Ouch.

part of me wants to vote aC, part of me's okay with a vote on Allen. My original vote was a jokevote though so ##unvote will get some kind of vote in on my break.
A post that doesn't help us at all and doesn't bring anything new to the table and tries to stay as neutral about his suspicions and then follows it up the next day with,

Epsilon Plus posted:

Gambler's fallacy is that failure increases chances of success; that a random event is "ready to pay out" or that you're due to win.

Also ##vote HiipFire to prevent a no-lynch/for a lovely vote

Another post which helps with potentially preventing a D1 no-lynch and a safe vote against a lurking town.

##vote Epsilon Plus

He has contributed at much as I has, but just have a little more posts to his name.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
VT

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
also Capps hasn't contributed anything since his vig, but I don't think there's gonna be a scum vig in this setup.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

apostateCourier posted:

Any thoughts on Allen?

oh wow that vote on you was scummy as hell christ and then the unvote immediately afterwards lol

##vote Allen Wren

yeah he's scummier than EP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
WELL I TRIED OKAY GEEZ

• Locked thread