Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

Speaking of the Jackets, they're saying "Look, we're not gonna deploy the parachute and declare ourselves McDavid Bowl contenders, buuuuuuuuuuuuut...."

http://bluejacketsxtra.dispatch.com/content/blogs/puck-rakers/2014/12/owner-on-board.html

I am completely fine with this, to be honest.

I don't think there's any one thing that can be done to fix this season so there's no point in making any major moves. I'm confident in this team when healthy and I'd rather them keep as much of it in tact as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

AsInHowe posted:

If the power isn't fully restored at the Joe by 3:30 or so, the game will be postponed. It would take at least that long to fully set up the arena for the game tonight, especially the catering.

I had to check to see if they were playing the Leafs because I assumed this was a Kessel joke.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

Jarmo says the Hawks said they needed a defenseman and the CBJ could use another forward given the surplus of blue liners, which led to the trade.

The CBJ had talked to Jagr and were apparently in the running before he went to Dallas.

I have a feeling this trade is going to pay off big time.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

and apparently Bennett was at Children's Hospital last week so this should be interesting

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Fedor Tyutin is back tonight. Morin will play on the Foligno-Gibbons line. Leopold is a healthy scratch.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hartnell has been activated and will play tonight.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Nick Foligno is good at hockey and is a nice person. I am happy for him and for me, as a Jackets fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jackets finish the month 10-1-1 and still aren't even at full strength yet :getin:

• Locked thread