Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

AsInHowe posted:

Huge power outage at the Joe right now. Red Wings' practice is canceled, who knows what will happen tonight.

Must be diverting power to the Golden Throne to keep Howe alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

toe knee hand posted:

hahaha

Kevin Woodley ‏@KevinisInGoal 55s56 seconds ago
Hitchcock mercifully ends Brodeur as backup BS; simply not wired for it: "If he’s here, he’s going to play. He’s not going to back up"

wtf, it's not like Jake Allen has been terrible in goal... I seriously doubt Broduer is going to put up a .918 SVG%.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
It was nice to have the Blackhawks actually playing in a Blues game on NBCSN where they only talk about the Blackhawks... unlike the last time the Blues were on there. Also RIP back-to-back sweep streak, was a fun 6 games.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

Jagr is not concussed, but does have the flu

Just like Pronger

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I don't really know how advanced statistics and stuff work, but can someone point in the right direction so I can confirm my preconceived notion that Pietrangelo is having a lovely as gently caress year defensively? He was just staring at Gaborik for both of his goals last night, and I swear I've seen this pattern all season.

• Locked thread